|44|

Author Pov

Author Pov

“Chlo bhai tum logo ne Jana nhi hai?”Jihan asked for the 4th time as he was waiting for his wife and his sisters outside of Aiza's room impatiently.Today he was in charge of taking girls downstairs.

From the experience of last time they decided to choose home service as they call the makeup artist for each like last time.And apparently after Abeeha and Zainab were ready both of them went to Aiza's room straight and now they were not coming out.

Jihan clicked his tongue in annoyance as he was about to raise his hand to knock but stopped when the door opened revealing all the three of them.

“Agye hum Miya ji."

Zainab said in her beautiful  chiffon saree with carved beads and mirror on it as it had its edges with dark colour bringing more shine to it  her hair were open straight laying on her back she was wearing very neutral jwellery with a bit heavy makeup.

“Bhai!”Abeeha in her cream blouse filled with small beaded mirrors on it with net sleeves along long lengha as she draped her net dupatta over her shoulder ,she had her hair tied up in a beautiful bun to show off the beautiful net back design . Abeeha shook him when he just stared at his wife who blushing knowing her effect.

“Bhai ab chalein!?"Abeeha shook him once again as Jihan groan for disturbing him but now he was back to earth atleast,he glared at his sister as his eyes roam at the bride who was standing quietly with veil hiding her face.

“Aiza ki bacchi bhai ko bhi nhi dikhaogi kya shakal?”he said as he held her veil  just to witness his youngest sister in her bridal look ,he looks at her in awe as he couldn't believe she grew up so much ,he eyes were almost filled at the thought of her leaving.

“Bhai...”

Aiza let out a weak mumble and if they were not standing close no one could have heard it .

Jihan backs off clearing his throat as he looked here and there .“Rukhsati se pehle no rona dhona ." He said making the other chuckle.

As they all went down.

°°°

“Aihan tumhara dimaag kharab hogya hai?”

“Bhai mai sach keh rha hoon.”

“Bahir maulvi ji bethe hain aur thodi der dulhe ko bulayenge tum jante bhi ho kya keh rhe ho tum?!”Shameer raises as his frown deepened he pushed his both in his sharwani's pant pocket.

“Bhai aap mera yakeen karein ...mene khud dekha hai  aur ...abhi thodi der mai aapko pta chal jayega sb sach jb dulha nhi milega .”Aihan said in low tone with a heavy heart as his blood rushed high when Shameer almost punched him but Jihan and Mustafa stops him.

“Bhai isme meri kya galti ?Aap use kyu nhi dhund te ?”

“Ku**e agr tumne use dekh liya tha toh roka kyu nhi ??”