|15|

کاش کہیں سے مل جاتے وہ الفاظ مجھے بھی جو تجھے بتا سکے ہم شاعر کم تھے تیرے عاشق زیادہ تھے

جو تجھے بتا سکے ہم شاعر
کم تھے تیرے عاشق زیادہ تھے

°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°

Walking under the holy book , Zainab enters the mansion as a daughter in law of the Shah family . The other family members welcome the couple with rose petals .

Mrs.Shah guided the couple to the hall as everyone surrounded them excitedly .

"Chalo ab pehli rasam shuru karo ." Shehzadi ordered everyone as Mrs.Shah signals a maid ,as a maid gave her a fancy looking big mirror ."Ab mai yeh Zainab ke veil ke neeche rakhti hoon usme hi tum uska chehra dekhoge ."She puts the mirror on Zainab's lap and lifts her veil a little .

Abeeha ,Aiza and Aihan cheered them excitedly as Jihan tilted his head to her side as moved a bit closer to get a view .

Peach colour thin lips ,crimson blush ,the kajal was standing out her brown eyes with the dark eye shadow at the edges.Her forehead ornament perfectly set on her forehead .

Her brown eyes met with his lighter brown one he felt a cloth over his head which mrs.Shah put over a long red net dupatta ."Chalo bas bhi karo ,nazar lag jayegi meri Bahu ko."Mrs.Shah teases her son as others laughs .

Jihan backs off at the realisation ,he tries to take off the dupatta ."Ruko sabko duae aur taufe toh Dene do ."Mrs.Sikander stops him as he sighed.

Where the elders settling their gifts , Aihan sneakily kneels down and pulled out Jihan's shoes.To which he growls,"Yeh kya karrhe ho?"He yell ask him .As he scooted away from the other and everyone turns to them .

"Kya?Bhai just churai hai aur kya aese dekh rahe hai sab ."He explained .while hiding Jihan's shoes behind his back.

"Pagal ."

"Yaar amma rasam toh rasam hoti chahe kabhi bhi ho."he defends himself ,as everyone else shook their head."Accha-"

"Koi nhi begum jaane den bacche hai karne den aap rasam puri karen .",Mr.Ahmed helps Aihan .In this whole moment Abeeha was taking baby steps to Aihan without getting notice by him .And when she was about to snatch it he was smart enough to ran ahead.

He stood beside Shameer and mocks the girls,"Bhai yeh hamari behen ki izzat ka sawal hai hame yeh jooti inhe toh nhi hi Deni hai." Shameer looked at Abeeha with a teasing gleam. Aiza pushed Abeeha ahead ,"Aapi jao Jang Jeet kar aao Mera matlab jooti lekar aao."

Shameer smirks when she was pushed ahead to him, as he waited for to say something."A-aap hume jooti de den please."She requested to him .

Shameer stoods up moving closer to her he bends down to match his level as he whispered something enough worst for her to jerk back .