|12|

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Dekho mai aap ko andhere Mai nhi rakhna chahta tha ."Jihan said anxiously as he looked at her back and waited for her to answer, Zainab was taken aback by his confession but she was not much surprised cause that's how arranged marriages happen .

She inhales a large amount of air before exhaling it to ease her running nerves .

"Toh aap kya chahte hai ?Dekhen mujhe koi problem nahi hai aapse shaadi karne mai but of course aapki marzi bhi zaroori hai toh faisla toh aap hi karenge na."She said it all .

Jihan took a step closer ,"Lekin kya aap mujh se shaadi karogi yeh jaante huwe bhi ki mai aap se mohabbat nahi karta."

"Jihan dekhiye arrange marriage mai kisi ko pehle se pyaar nhi hota ,Jo hota hai woh shaadi ke baad hota hai toh kya huwa ke abhi pyaar nhi hai shaadi ke baad ho jayega ," she explained,as Jihan just looked at her blankly." mai abba ki baat nhi taal sakti aur phir hum ek chance toh de hi sakte hai na." she said taking a step closer while talking anxiously.

"Lekin mene aap ko us nazar dekha nhi kabhi."he said in defence,"Toh yeh toh acchi baat rishta bhi toh humara abhi huwa aap ab shuru kar dejiye ."her words were leaving him speechless,as he stared into her eyes.

"Mujhe mohabbat par aitabaar nhi hai." he said while not breaking their eye contact ,"Meri mohabbat par hojayega ." she was so lost in his eyes that she was not caring about her words anymore.

"Mai aur logo se bohot mukhtalif hoon sambhaal nhi payengi aap."he said while still looking in her eyes,"Meri mohabbat aam ho bhi nhi skti aur mai aap aur aapke saare nakhre sambhaal lungi."the tension might seem serious over the intimacy . Jihan steps closer closing the last two inches between them .

"Itni mohabbat karti hain aap mujhse ?" at this point their breaths were mixing , although they were so close but both of them felt hesitant ,they stood still staring into eachother's eyes.

"Itni ke aap par khud se zyada aitabaar hai,itni ki agar aap kahenge ke mar jao toh mar jaungi lekin saath kabhi naahi chodungi ."her words alives something in his heart ,a spark appears in his eyes as he tries to read heer eyes .

Both of them were so lost in each other's eyes , they were not caring about the world right now .

Unfortunately a knock interrupts their sweet moment as the jerk away quickly , Both of them panicked as they realise their situation ."Aapi darwaaza kholi hum aapko lene aayen ." Zainab widen her eyes at Aiza voice ,as she motion him to be quiet.

"H-haan kholti hoon."the daring Zainab from earlier was gone with the moment.

She tells Jihan to hide in the washroom.as she opens the door ,"Ya Allah appi--Mashallah."Abeeha held back her as soon she saw her sister and complimented her .

Abeeha and Aiza took her downstairs and completed the ritual as they also celebrated it with dance and music .

After the ceremony they sat in living area for the dessert of tonight , " Dekho kese dekhte dekhte nikkah ki tareeq qareeb aagayi hai ."Mr . Sikander said while taking a spoonfull bite of his gulaab jamun.

"Sahi mai ."Mr.Shah agreed as he tries to steal an extra gulab jamun but was caught and stopped by his wife's glare as he takes back his spoon .

"Ab Jihan ke baad toh Bhai Shameer se tum shaadi ke baare Mai baat kar hi Lena ."Shezadi said to Mr.Ehtashaam, while sipping her tea .

"Haan ab wese bhi Abeeha ki padhai bhi Puri hogayi hai ."Mr.Ehtashaam agreed with Shezadi's advice."Lekin Abeeha ki padhai ka Shameer ji ki shaadi se kya lena mamu?" Laila asked adruptly while serving others the tea .

"Are beta hum sab ne Abeeha aur Shameer ka nikkah karne ka faisla Kiya hai ." Mr.Shah said while chewing his sweet . Laila was taken aback as she was interested in Shameer and always dreamed to marry him.

"Ehtashaam jald baazi se aese faisle nahi lete, aur bhai humare khayal se Shameer ke liye Abeeha se behtar Laila hai ." Shezadi said it bluntly , with her words Laila was satisfied but others were tense.

"Are aapa abhi Kahan hum Shameer ki shaadi ki baat leke Beth Gaye , abhi toh Jihan aur Zainab ki Shaadi hai ."Mrs Shah awkwardly laughed off to ease the tension.

"Phuppo aap ne hamare saamne toh keh Diya hai bhai ke saamne mat kehna ."Aiza said as put down her cup , Laila frowned confusely.

"Kyu nahi bolen ammi ?" she asked

"Aree Amna woh baaqi saare bacche Kahan hai ?"Mrs.Sikander stops Aiza before she could even open her mouth ,as she changed the topic .

"Haan bhabhi woh sab upar hai shayad ,Aiza jao beta apne behen bhaiyon paas jao " She slightly pushes Aiza to stood up and go , Aiza who was aware of their went out without any query.

"Ruko Aiza mai bhi aarhi hoon ."As Laila tries to follow her ,"Aree beta humare saath bhi Beth jao --" Mrs.Shah knew her children , she thought it's not good for Laila to go to them right now .But again there was Shezadi Shah also."Aree jaane do Amna bacche bacchon ke saath hi acche lagte hai ."She pats Laila 's back for her to go and this Mrs.Shah couldn't do anything .

They can just pray for best , they don't want any disturbance in Jihan and Zainab's wedding.

On the side all of the siblings were gathered at Shah's side terrace room ,
Abeeha was serving everyone tea ,as Zainab still had her henna .

"Aapi bhai ko bolo na mehendi mai naam dhundne ko ." Aihan teased the couple , but both of them shook their head .

Jihan was stun by Zainab bold confession ,he was the one who wanted to confess but she left him stun instead.Jihan was contemplated by the situation .There was no way he could have feelings for her .

"Kya hua ?" Zainab whisperly asked him , making him look at her as he shook his head,"Kuch nahi .." he said in low tone which almost sounded like a mumble.

Shameer pulled Abeeha to him , as she was not willing to , Abeeha also scooted away from him ."Kya huwa Jaan?"

She stayed still and don't reply to him .

"Aapki hi kami thi Aiza Bibi ." Aihan announced Aiza arrival loudly catching everyone attention."Haan woh toh mujhe pta hi hai mere bina har mehfil adhuri hai ." Aiza said still standing at the entrance.

"Accha suno sab neeche na Laila ki jawani bohot uchal rhi thi ," she said as everyone widen their eyes except Shameer but seemed their reaction wasn't because of her words but something else.

"kis ki Jawani Aiza ?" hearing Laila 's sudden voice Aiza's soul almost jumped out of her body. As everyone else looked at eachother awkwardly , "Laila baaji aap yaha.."she said nervously while sneakily scooting away from Laila."Haan mai yaha , tum kya keh rahi thi?kis ki jawani?"

"kuch nahi baaji ..woh toh bas Aihan ki jawani ki baat kar rahi thi , haina Aihan ?" she slaps his thigh several times nervously ,"Ahh-haan woh meri jawani ki deewani hai na yeh baaji isiliye." listening everyone else chuckles as Aiza pinched him at his comment.

"A-aap betho na baaji ." she sighed in relief when Laila didn't take this further.

°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°To be continued °🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°