|24|

In English we say :-

𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝒾ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ✧⁠*⁠。

میں عشق کرتا ہوں جو تجھ سے اتنا یقین کر
میں مرنے کو بھی تیّار ہوں جو تو قاتیل بنے میری

°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°

AUTHOR POV

( This chapter might have some grammatical mistakes as it's not previewed yet so bear it.♡)

"Thank you for coming and being part of my celebration."Jihan ended his speech and bid his bye to the elders .

"Shabaash aese hi aage badhte raho ."Mr.Shah praised as he patted his back feeling too proud .

Jihan shared a hug with him before saying good night to everyone .He was hella tired with all of this tiring chit chat he has to do ,he must have shaken hands with don't know how many people he could not feel his jaw no longer due to pretending to smile .

And with this everyone takes off to their own rooms .

"Mustafa wo kaha hain jise mene kaha tha laane ko ."Shameer asked to Mustafa who was also about to stood up.

"Neeche basement pada hai ."Mustafa replies.

And with that said Shameer didn't wasted any further seconds to go on to the basement and Mustafa follows him .

*Thud*

With the loud thud basement wooden door was opened with a harsh kick as Shameer enters with Mustafa behind him.

In front of there was a guy whose both hands were hanged in the air his wrists were tied to the walls on both sides. And the guy was unconsciously hanging on it ,he looked lifeless with dirt and blood all over him .

The guy was the one Shameer caught yesterday in the attack .

"Barf ka paani daalo is par ." he ordered one of the man who were guarding the
guy in case he tries to run away.

The man did as commanded and throw a bucket full of ice water on the guy who startled and gasped at sudden coldness .

The guy hardly managed to open his eyes which were badly bruised also .

" Ab jaldi jaldi apna muh khol aur bta exactly kya plan tha un loga ka aur aage kya karenge." Shameer asked in his deep voice while lightening the cigarette.

The guy didn't respond making the situation worst for himself.Shameer put the cigarette between his lips as extended his hand and signals his bring the weapon.

It was heated sharp knife the edge of the knife was bit red due to extreme heat . Taking the knife from the man's hand he walked to the guy with no mercy he stabbed the guy's shoulder which groan as yearn in pain .

His lifeless body jolted when Shameer twisted the knife and pulled it out harshly .

"S-Sham...sher k-k..a b-ba..da b..eta.."

One of the man comes forward and took out Shameer's cigarette from his mouth and holds it for himself ,"Uska bada beta kya?"

"Bol!uska bada beta kyaa??" he yelled when the guy didn't respond again as he pulls up the guy's hair to make him look up ."W-woh..."

"A-a..ga..ya.."

"h..h..ai .." his words were almost not audible but as Shameer was him he could hear him .
The guy was hardly pushing words out of his mouth due to the torture . And didn't hesitate to stab the knife into the guy's skull several times before leaving his dead body hanged.