|45|

Author Pov
(Might found grammatical mistakes so don't mind.<3)

Shameer exhales the smoke while staring at the moon.Shameer and the men of the house were back to the mansion as they somehow managed to delay the rukhsati saying that they want to rukhsat their dear youngest from their house .

Strange.But they somehow made them believe and of course except Abeeha no one was really questioning when Shameer said it too but Shameer being Shameer he was able to manipulate his wife in to his way .And they were all just waiting for them come .

Laila who was aware of everything was told to come with Aiza ,Aiza has alot in mind she was already having suspicious feeling now it was getting strong her heart was wrenching thinking as her brain cells fighting the negative thoughts but there wasn't much help.

And yes Haider was also aware of everything now .

"Ab aage mujhe kya karna hai?Shaadi karli ...sabki aankhon mai dhool jhonk kar aur ab !?"Aihan asked raising his voice gaining everyone's attention he threw the garland on the floor The man who rarely got angry was clearly frustrated ,tears built on the edge of his eyes as his nerves poped in his skin.

"Haan?? Shameer bhai ?Shaadi krli mene ab kya!?"He yelled as he went close to Shameer who put aside his cigarette and pushed his hands in his pockets , knowing Aihan's situation he kept quiet .

"Aihan beta yeh kese baat karrhe ho bhai se..."

"Seriously?I mean really seriously aap abhi bhi mera lehja theek Kara rahe hain jab meri puri zindagi ap logo ne mil kar kharab kar di!"

He wasn't in any mood to listen ,when Ehtesham got to know about the situation he and Shameer decided to make Aihan the groom to save everyone's dignity ... especially Aiza knowing their society they will question on her character even though she didn't do anything thinking of her daughter Mr.Shah agreed as in this way she will be less effected atleast that's what they thought.

At their pressure and request he agreed at the moment but he was devastated at the situation .His lash out was justifying that's why Shameer was quiet.

"Abhi thodi der mai jo wo ayegi aur mujhe Aihan Sikander ko apna shohar dekhegi toh usko kese sambhalenge aap huh?!Uske saath toh double dhoka huwa hai na!?"

"Aihan?"

Small weak voice calls out name as Aihan turns back just to find the ladies standing at the door he froze as their fathers panic Jihan stumble and almost fell back where Shameer clenched his jaw and cursed under his breath.

"Yeh ...yeh kya bake jarhe ho tum?"Aiza asked not believing what she heard with tears building up in her eyes she quickly ran up to him Aihan clenched his jaw and tighten his fist.

Abeeha along others also enters in clueless state,she looks up at her husband who avoiding her eyes a tight knot streched in heart.

Aiza turns to look at his father, uncle and brothers who were standing still with concern faces not believing it she lifts up her veil over her head."Bhai chalein bulaye na Arslan ko Rukhsati nhi krni?"She said trying to escape the reality.