|25|

خوبصورتی  نہ صراط میں ہے نہ لباس  میں نگاہیں جسے چاہیں اسے خوبصورت  کر دیں

خوبصورتی نہ صراط میں ہے نہ لباس میں
نگاہیں جسے چاہیں اسے خوبصورت کر دیں

°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°

AUTHOR POV

Abeeha squeezed her eyes before opening them irritatingly due to a little ray of light falling on her face through the window .

"Ugh-"she groaned when she couldn't due to the immense pain she was feeling .Somehow she managed to sit up ,she scrunched her nose and looked here and there just to have no clue of Shameer .

Then she looked down at herself noticing that it's his kurta she is wearing right now ,she looked beside as her phone on the stand buzzed showing a new message from..Shameer!

A little panic rose in her as she took her phone and check his message.

𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒓 : 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑱𝒂𝒂𝒏.Abeeha didn't replied anything which made Shahmeer frown .

𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒓 : 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏?Abeeha panicked.

𝑴𝒆:𝑵𝒂𝒉𝒊!

𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒓.𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑱𝒂𝒂𝒏 ? She was aware that he was pulling her leg.

𝑴𝒆:𝑵𝒂𝒉𝒊!-𝑯𝒂𝒂𝒏!!𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒃..

𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒓:𝑯𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒉 ?𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒏.

𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒓: 𝑱𝒂𝒂𝒏?

𝑴𝒆:𝑱𝒊...𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 ..

𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒓:𝑺𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 ..𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 she could hear him chuckling even from the screen as curse herself for her stupidity.

𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒓:𝑱𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆?

"Abeeha !" She widened eyes realising that her mother was outside of her door calling her she didn't see his message she put her phone back and decides to open the door.

But she couldn't get up as thighs were hurting she winced and then she realised that she stil in his kurta only putting her tongue out between her teeth she she hit her forehead at her own idea just now.