|07|

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Hustle bustle was alive in Sikander's and Shah's mansion , as all the elders gathered to discuss about the new start.

Where the sons and daughters of the family were unaware of what is waiting for them , Shameer and Jihan were busy with the election coming up , Jihan was the standing up for this election .

"Ahmed mai toh kehta hoon yehi sahi waqt hai ."Mr.Ehtashaam suggested in a serious tone to which mr. Ahmed nodded.

"Baat toh aap sahi keh rahen hai bhai jaan. " He said in agreement ,"Akhir kabhi na kabhi toh Hume yeh karna hi tha ."

"Lekin phir bacchon se ek baar puch lijiye ."Mrs.Shah said while serving them the rice pudding as she herself sat near mrs.Sikander at the opposite couch of both males.

"Bacchon ko toh pta hi hai ki ek na ek yeh hona tha mujhe lgta wo kuch kahenge ,"he said while bending a little to take a tissue."Aur Shameer toh kush hi hojayega."All the elders discussed about it further.

"Accha chalen aap Shameer aur Jihan ko bulalen aur bacchiyan aati hi hongi ." Mrs.Sikander told Mr.Sikander as he took out his and dials his sons number.

On the other hand Shameer and his brothers were at their farm house out of the city, they arrived here because of some work last night ."Chutiya ho kya dimaag kya khairaat mai dena padega ab tumhe."Jihan said irritatingly fixing his shirt as he side eye Aihan who seemed messy was glaring at him like a child whose candy was snatched.

" Mai literally yaha pehle aaya tha aap hamesha apne bade hona ka fayda nhi utha sakte." he said with frown and a pout ."pehle tum muh band Karo brush nhi Kiya kya tumne kamine." pinching his nose he distance a bit and made a disgusting look.

"Karne de rahe ho aap aurton ki tarah tab se Lage huwe ho."Aihan said while rubbing his head as he waited for Jihan to finish ." Aaj sab se pehle tumhari shakal dekhli bas Allah khair kare aaj ."Jihan said before taking a last glance in the mirror.

"Haan jese mai toh bohot khush hoon na sabse pehle aapki shakal dekh kar."Aihan mumbled while putting the paste on his brush ."Kutte bad bada kya rahe ho saaf saaf bolo."

"Kuch nahi bhai ." Aihan said m with some fake sweetness.Jihan who was wearing his watch heard his phone rang from the bed room , walking to the bed he picked up the phone seeing the caller id he quickly answered the call .

"Assalamun alaikum baba."

Where Shameer who just took a cold shower came out half naked only the towel was secured on his waist , gently rubbing his hair with another towel he stood up in front of a mirror , water was still dropping from his hair , he looked like he just shaved , looking at himself he took the hair dryer to dry off his hairs.

He was so busy in drying his hair that he didn't notice Jihan's voice ,Jihan who was desperately calling his name finally found him in the walking closet.