|23|

اسے صبر سکھ رہی ہے زندگیجسے ہر چیز زد کر کے لینے کی عادت ہے 

جسے ہر چیز زد کر کے لینے کی عادت ہے 

°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°

AUTHOR POV

There was loud chattering and hustle bustle in Sikander's and Shah's mansion tonight and why not when Shah's son and Sikander's sonin law has won the election .

Although the celebration was being celebrated only in the guests and elders of the house as all siblings were tense about whatever had happened.How one of the important member of their party was brutally murdered and how Shameer was attacked.

Aslam Faruqui was a loyal person and he was a devoted one ,last night when he was in his way some people stopped in between and as it was late night there was hardly anyone crossing by and even if there was some one those people people would done the same as they did with Aslam .

They surrounded and as he was alone he couldn't do much to his help , through medical reports it says that there was above 100 bullets in his body .

They killed him at the spot but Shameer and his men thought they just kidnapped him ,later when Shameer himself was searching for him and went to Shamsher Khan 's well known den .

Shamsher Khan is their family rival since his grandfather's time.He is the only one to compete them and got enough power .It says that he has two sons but everyone has only seen his one son .Back to the point ,when Shameer was on his way to Shamsher 's well known den at first he was being followed them suddenly he was surrounded by several cars .

They must have thought to do the same thing to Shameer as they did to Aslam but thankfully Shameer was with his two guards although he defeated eighty goons at his own .

Shameer abducted on of the goon who seemed like leader in them and got to know about the brutal kill . Most of the men who came to kill Shameer were killed there were very few of them who escaped .

“Assalamun alaikum uncle.” Mustafa greeted the elders with big smile on his face .“Waqt mil hi Gaya tumhe yaha aane ka akhir.”Mr.Sikander taunted him as patted his back .

Mustafa laughed in embarrassment as he opens his mouth ”Uncle mai toh pehle hi aa jata agar aap ke bete ne mujhe itna saara kaam na Diya hota .” he explained while giving aside eye to Shameer who was standing in front of juice counter with a glass in his hand .

He was in his chikankari kurta and white shalwar, although his attire was not much fancy but there was no doubt that he was shining .His biceps and abs were clutching on the fabric his hair was styled back his beard was trimmed slightly from the sides you can say contour edged and it was perfectly suited for him.

Well if you are handsome enough everything works for you perfectly .Beside him Aihan was  in his  black colour hand embroidered kurta with white pajama till now you must get it that the untold theme was traditional .