|04|

In English we say - 𝐼 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃 𝓌𝒽ℴ 𝒾𝓈 ℴ𝓊𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝑔𝓊ℯ.

But in Urdu we say -
مختلف تھی ہمسے ترزے زندگی اسکی
معلوم  تھا نہی کے ملیگی موحبّت  اسکی
اب کیا بتاییں کتنے  ذلیل ہوے  ہے عشق میں  اسکے
ہمیں تو کھا گیی یہ نظر اندازگی اسکی 

°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°

                          𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯
                   Islamabad , 8:00 pm

She placed the pizza bread in the oven for its cheese to melt as she closed the oven's door and set the timer.She scrolled through her phone.

Enjoying the reels she smiled slightly , “Aapi Shameer bhai ne koi message bhejha hai Jo aap itna muskura rhi ho?” she whisper asks her not letting the elderly women hear it .

Abeeha frowns at her assumption and hits her younger sister on her head lightly who was innocently playing with the tomato.

“Kuch bhi bolti ho tum .”ignoring her younger sister she moved to Zainab and elderly women who were busy putting the food in their dishes.

“Aur kitni der lagegi begum.” Mr. Ahmed shouted politely from the living area where the males were waiting for the food.

“Ji ji ready hai bas.”Mrs.Shah replied, as she speeded a little.“Abeeha beta pizza ready hogya?”Mrs.Sikander asked Abeeha about the pizza as Zainab and Aiza started taking out the dishes on the dining table.

“ Ji tayi ammi ready hai bas .”She took out the pizza from the oven and placed it in a better plate. She helped out to serve the food and called everyone in the dining room.

Aihan with his father and uncle entered the dining area as they quickly settled in their seats.

“Wah begum khushbu toh bohot acchi aarhi hai .” Mr .Shah complimented as he looked at the delicious variety of food in front of him.

Mr. Ehtashaam also smiled and nodded in agreement,“Baba Maine bhi help ki amma ki kitchen .”Aiza said trying to get appreciation from her father ,Mr .Shah chuckled .

“Mashallah beta , Shabaash.”

“Chachu tamatar uchaal ne ko help thodi kehte hai .” Aihan interrupts the sweet moment making Aiza whinced at his words.

“Maine sirf tamatar nhi uchaala hai dishes rakh waane mai bhi madat ki hai dhakkan.”She replied to him with some attitude ,as Aihan was about to give her a sturn reply Mr . Ehtashaam stops them from further argument.

“Accha chalo khana khalo ,ab Jo itni mehnat  ki hamari betiyon ne use thanda mat hone do beta.”Aihan also focuses on his food rather than arguing with her.

Aiza  couldn't wait anymore she also dig in the food in front of her .

“Kya baat hai hamare dono bade bete nazar nhi aarahe  woh dono kaha hai ?”Mr.Ehtasham asked after not finding his sons at the table.

“Bhai sahab dono bacche kaafi masroof hai election  ki wajah  se ,aap chinta mat kariye honge kahi .” Mr . Shah affirms his elder brother.

Mrs.Sikander notices that one  napkin is missing at the table ,“ Are nhi lagta hai ek napkin Kam reh gyi .” she muttered in her breath enough for only Abeeha to hear as she was sitting beside her .

“Kya huwa tayi ammi ?” she asked with concern, other family members didn't notice it as they were so devoted to their food.“Kuch nhi beta  bas napkin Kam reh gyi ,” she replied.