|22|

نزاکت لے کے آنکھوں می وہ اس کو دیکھ توبہ الہی ہم انھیں دیکھیں یا انکے دیکھنے کو

الہی ہم انھیں دیکھیں یا انکے دیکھنے کو

°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°

Flickering the cigarette he inhales the toxicated smoke and exhales it in the air,he kept repeating the process while staring at the moon waiting for something to happen .

The darkness of night swallowed the tension making it more intense as cool breeze passing by his ears whispering their chants , tonight was the night when their efforts gonna had a result .

Jihan's presidency was going to be declared but rather than joining the celebration of his brother's happiness Shameer was concerned about something that no one was aware of .

When drank the whole toxicated cigarette he throw it on the ground and crushed it with his shoe.

With a heavy sigh he twirled back with million of thoughts running through his mind , running a gentle hand through his soft brown locks .

"Mir Sahab Aslam ki koi khabar nahi hai." with this announcement of one his man who just arrived rushes his all emotions as he kicked the car and punched on the bonnet in rage.

Every man arround startled at the loud thud as the fear in them alives they all looked at each other worriedly not knowing what is gonna happen next .

"Mene Kahan tha ke Aslam mujhe yaha mere saamne chahiye phir kese uski koi khabar nhi hai!?!"He yelled making the man in front of him stumble as others gasped knowing their Mir sahab's anger all of their lives are at risk .

"W-W-oh M-mir S-Sahab ..." the poor guy somehow uttered the words and to his worst Shameer stare direct into his soul .

"H-Hume lagta hai Aslam ko un logo ne u-utha liya hai." As the guy kept his gaze low he didn't notice Shameer approaching him as Shameer grabs his chin harshly and makes him look at him .

"Kin Logo ne!?" he asked as the guy shivered but he also knows that if he didn't reply he will probably die .

" Shamsher Khan "

"Abey saale tu chutiya hai kya ?Kiska dost hai tu?" Jihan said as punched Mustafa's stomach slightly as he groans."Tera hi dost hoon kutte ."

Mustafa said while rubbing his stomach as also sat on the chair ."Accha?Toh phir itna time kese laggya yaha aane mai ." Jihan gets distracted while finishing his sentence as Zainab enters the room with a tray . Mustafa smirks and cleared his throat as he politely greeted her .

"Walaikum assalam bhaijaan ." Zainab said in low voice while serving them tea and snacks .Jihan who was noticing her each movement didn't realise when Mustafa asked him something.