|17|

A𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Islamabad , 10:00am

Apart from the chattering around him he was so focused on that one single person without blinking his eyes he continuously stared at her expecting her to turn to him any moment .

Standing in the opposite corner of the living area she felt the intense gaze on her back which was almost about to dig a hole in there, she turned back with a frown she looked out for the owner of that stare which was obvious.His lip's corner lifted up as he captivated the moment she looked at him in eyes .

Her frown resolves into unwanted relaxation knowing it was him .He wasn't the only one losing sanity in her eyes .

She was exploring her whole world in his eyes , it's not that she didn't try to look away or break the eye contact it's just that she couldn't.

He stood up adruptly making her alive in the real world she looks around her like a patient awakes from the long sleep although she gets familiar with the initials of this world but the sense of her world left an impact on her.

"Puttar tu kidhar chal diya aaj toh hum bade samey baad mile Hain baat kar mere saath." Shehzadi breaks the trance for her --him-everyone.

Now eyes in the room slowly noticed him, Shameer held his steps but didn't turn back ."Mai--" Mrs.Sikander quickly rushes to her son and grabs arm tightly stopping him from saying anything .

He looked in his mother's eyes only to find fear and concern in those hazel orbs sent him a heart ache tightening his jaw he looked at Abeeha as rage in his heart calmed making him sigh and his mother relaxed."Baaji aapko toh pta hai election kareeb hai aur Jihan ki shaadi ki wajah se Shameer hi sab akele hi dekh raha hai hazaar kaam hote chobis ghante isliye jaarha tha."

Rubbing gently over her grip he released her fingers digging into him out of fear consoling his mother with his eye he relaxed her as he give her a soft smile.

Everyone including his father and uncle aunty brothers sisters and his Abeeha was aware of the inner situation as they just looked at each other awkwardly . Shehzadi nodded her head as glances at Laila who standing with her eyes at Shameer .

"Ab Chai toh pee hi sakta hai yeh bhai ," She signalled Laila togave him tea as she did , taking out his hand he didn't even turned to her ,he stopped her before she could step any closer to him .

Walking ahead in Abeeha's direction he stopped just in front of her making Abeeha's breath hitched as her heart beat rocked ."Mai kamre mai hi chai peelunga."He said loud and clear while directly looking in her eyes ,till this point his words from earlier repeated in her ears .'Nashte ke baad mere kamre mai aajana aap.'

She understood his hidden command in his statement ,as the others did expect two special humans in the house."Haan toh Laila jao beta--"And Laila was about to move happily her smiles drops at his next words.

"Abeeha kya aap mere kamre mein chai la sakti hain?"Abeeha who was looking at Laila looks back at him ,she shook her head as she almost missed his words.

"Huh?" the only word left her mouth ,"Chai Dene ko keh rahe hai unke kamre mai ." beside her Aiza whispered to her seeing her stunned condition.

"La sakti hain?" Abeeha cluelessly looks at everyone's faces before turning back to him as she nodded without her consent. Shameer gave her a smile he never let anyone see and he went to his room.

"Baaji aap toh chai pee jiye thandi hojayegi."Mr.Shah tries to lighten the mood of the room as he did , everyone else shrugged and gets back to chatter .Laila who felt it insulting stormed out to somewhere Shehzadi ignores her daughter tears for the situation as deep down she knew her nephew's rage.