|13|

کوئی شہر تھا جسکی ایک گلی تھیکوئی شہر تھا جسکی ایک تھی تھیمیری آہٹ پہچانتی تھی میرے نام کا ایک دروازہ تھا ایک کھڑکی مجکو جانتی تھی

کوئی شہر تھا جسکی ایک تھی تھی
میری آہٹ پہچانتی تھی
میرے نام کا ایک دروازہ تھا
ایک کھڑکی مجکو جانتی تھی

🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁 °🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°🍁°

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Mujhe nahi pta ."Abeeha said while giving the money to the shop keeper.She bought a bouquet.

"Yaar aapi jab aapke paas gulab dena wala hai toh kyu aap khud khareed Rahi ho."Aihan said while struggling to hold her shopping bags."kabhi kabhi khud ke liye khud hi gulab khreed Lena chahiye ."

Aihan pouted as scowled while catching her pace with these bags,"Yaar aapi kuli bna liya hai aapne toh mujhe ."he complained.

"Bhak pagal tu mujhe duae dega jab Teri biwi tujhe gentleman ya man written by woman kahegi , mujhe pta hai tujhe jb samjh aayega ki yeh sb bas training hai."she said coolly while adoring her flowers she just bought.

"Haan bas aap aesa hi kehti ho hamesha."he cries as he throws the bags at the back seat and slamming the door shut .

And when they were about to sit in the car suddenly a voice stops them."Abeeha!"

It was an unfamiliar male voice as Abeeha frowns she turns back to see thee owner of the voice."Hi ,"a man in his twenties , but she still can't remember him "Ah-mai Farhan Khan third year yaad aaya ." he introduced him seeing her frown.

Now after hearing his name she recognises him a bit ,as her frown resolves a bit ."Accha ,"she gave him a small smile.

Farhan Khan although he is Abeeha's junior but he always chased her like he had confessed to her and bro already got rejected twice but he didn't give up yet .

So he always tries to impress her.

"Ahh mene tumhe messages kare huwe jawab toh diya karo yaar." Listening his words she felt some what irritation , because of his tone and manner of talking.

Her left eye twitches as she holds back her anger,"Yeh phool kis ke liye hai ,mere liye ?" Abeeha shook her head with a fake smile ."Dekho tumhe mere alawa na koi itni mohabbat karega ,"Abeeha raises her brow at his over confidence .Aihaan was about to say something but she signals him not to .

"aur wese mujhe yakeen hai tum bhi mujhse bohot mohabbat karti ho bas pta nhi kyu hard to get wala drama karrhi ho."He said shamelessly as he checks her out disgustingly , that was enough for her to slap this jerk.