|03|

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯
                     Islamabad , 9:00 am

"Ji Ji baba Shameer aur mai aagye yaha rally mai ." Jihan told his father on the other side of call.After discussing things with his father he ended the call.

He sighed in relief before lightening his cigarette .

A protocol of cars passes through university gaining every passer-by's attention.

Students looked with curiosity as the protocol of cars went into the giant parking lot.

In one of the car there was Jihan and Shameer who was resting his head on the head set ."Chlo aagyi university." hearing Jihan's voice his adam apple moved as he breathed.

As the driver opened the mercedes door ,he opened his eyes still resting his head on the head set he sighed remembering the reason why they are here.

Straightening his back he gets off the car , Jihan waited for him as the six feet two inch tall man in his formal coat and kurta stood up in front of Pakistan's one of the top university.This is also the same university where his siblings are studying including his Abeeha.

And she is the only reason he decided to come here for rally , and accepted his father's advice to influence the young students.

"Muh shi kro apna aesi shakal dikhao kya use ." Jihan whispered to Shameer as he sighed again fixing his scowl.

As they walked toward to the corridor of the campus, the guards and other people followed them.

Walking through the campus he roamed his eyes here and there , trying to find a certain person.

As the vice chancellor guided them to Chancellor's office , one of the man opened the door for them.

Entering the office he greeted the old man in front of him, "Asslamun alaikum ." as Jihan greeted after him .

"Walekum salam bacchon aao betho ." the chancellor aka Mr.Rashid Afridi their father 's old and close friend.

All of them settled on the couch , " Aap logo ka hi wait krrha tha mai." he gave out him a bit of smile due to respect.

"Ahmed sahab aur Ehtashaam sahab ne bataya tha mujhe ki aap dono yaha kyu aaye hai, mujhe toh aapki soch bohot acchi lgi." he nodded at his compliment .

In his mind he was trying to imagine her reaction at his arrival ,he chuckled at the image of her shocked face, making everyone weird out a little because of his out of no where chuckle .

Jihan clears his throat loudly making him come out of his thoughts , as he looked  at their curious eyes at him he also clears his throat wiping off her thoughts.

Jihan faked a laugh to normalise the situation ," Uncle --i mean --Afridi sahab kaafi der hogyi students bhi wait kar rhe honge chale ab chalte hai."

"Are beta abhi toh aapne kuch khaya Piya bhi nhi hai ,"mr.Afridi signal a man who brings them some snacks and drinks .

"Khane peene thode hi aaye hai Afridi sahab." Shameer said not even caring about anything he just to finish the formalities quickly .

Listening to his statement Jihan choked on his drink he just sipped , he widened his eyes before putting down the glass , " Ahh iska kehne ka matlab hai yeh sab toh hota rahega pehle jis kaam ke liye aaye hai woh khatam kr lete hai."

He sighed satisfied with his comeback to handle the situation . Mr.Afridi nodded at his reason.

"Haan sahi keh rahe ho beta , chlo toh phir chalte hai." as soon the words left his mouth Shameer stood up straightening his clothes he sighed in relief.