|31|

AUTHOR POV

Shahs and Sikanders were heart broken at the sudden tragedy with their daughters.

Everyone was mourning and praying for the girls to get well soon.As Zainab and Aiza were now in their own rooms getting their treatment ,they were still under the observation as they were still unconscious.

Where Abeeha was in ongoing operation in ICU.

Shameer restlessly waiting for the operation to come to an end in a  postive way along with his family.

All the ladies were still at the mansion as they were still in too much dipression due to this sudden tragedies.

The red light above the door turns green as Mustafa comes out in his green medical attire he took off his mask as Shameer and others rushed to with hopes in eyes and restless hearts.

Mustafa look over the faces before giving a calm smile to the family as they all relaxed and patted Shameer's shoulder.

"Hosh agya use ?"

Mustafa was about to go when a question held back his steps as turns back with serious look .

"Woh abhi unconscious hai inshallah thodi hi der mai use hosh bhi aajayega tum .."He was looking at Shameer while saying all of it then he turns to other."Aap log pareshan na ho woh ab khatre se bahir hai ."

With that said he smiled softly at Shameer before going away .

°°°

"Shoot!Shoot!"

Aihan was immersed in his video game on his phone while sitting beside Aiza's unconscious self he was told to keep an eye on her and inform the family if she wakes up .

But rather than caring about Aiza ...a patient's comfort he was busy yelling and shooting in his game.

Suddenly Aiza moves her finger she was trying to gain consciousness and of course it was a struggle,she squeezed her eyes feeling heaviness in her head she somehow half opened her eyes as she lets out a whimp to make her consciousness known.

As Aihan looks up to her and look back down not really realising that she was awakened now but soon he did and looks back up as he bends to her leaving phone.

"Where am I ?...aur t..um ko..n ho..?"

Aiza asked in soft and low voice which was almost unheard but as he was bended to her he could hear her.

"Malaqul maut.."

"Welcome hai ji aap jahannum mai hai."

Aihan fake smiled at her while shamelessly mocking her as Aiza couldn't understand and she frowns .Aiza take her time to open her eyes fully and look around.

Where as Aihan called the others and Mustafa their personal doctor.

Soon all of them arrived as till Aihan just stared at struggling Aiza thinking in his whole she for the first kept quiet for this long he was quite happy with her gaining back consciousness and was quite disappointed as she of course get on his nerves again.

"Mashallah Aiza tum toh bohot strong nikli yaar ."Mustafa praised Aiza with a smile after checking her wholly she didn't have much serious injuries but still recovery was catching it pace.

Aiza looked around at her surroundings and people around everything seems different and was new her eyes and brain was taking it time process it all.

"Sab badla badla lag rha hai Bhai.." she told Mustafa while turning to him.

"Ji Aiza bibi sab badl gya hai siwaye tumhari lomdi jesi shakal ke ..." Aihan said from behind while sitting on the couch he was still busy playing his game wasn't even looking up till he feels some death glares at him as he looks up with a nervous everyone was giving him a death glare.