|10|

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Shameer chuckled at his own behaviour as he calmed his heart , rubbing his thumb on his lips he remembered the sweetness of lips , the way her lips perfectly fitted with his.

"Bhai woh haath se saaf nahi hoga tissue lelo aap." He gets startled by Aihan's voice and now that he looks in front Jihan and Aihan were looking at him as they were already here sitting on the sofa of his room .

And he didn't notice them before ."Yeh aap kaha se muh laal Kara kar aarahe hai bhai ." clearing his throat Shameer takes long steps to his dressing table and takes out a tissue to wipe his mouth first .

Where both of his brothers stay curious,"Tum log mere kamre mai kya karrhe ho?"he said before glancing in the mirror for the last time before turning to his brothers.

"Bhai hum toh aapko neeche bulaane aaye the ,"Aihan said ." wese shaadi toh Jihan Bhai ki hai lekin taraqqi toh aap karrhe hai ." Aihan said with a teasing smile .As Jihan slaps his arm,"Zyada zabaan chala rahe ho Aaj kal tum lagta hai kharcha Pani dena padega ."

"Haan bhai aap deden wese is mahine ke paise kharch ho gye ."Aihan said innocently as Jihan chokes him a little by stroking Aihan's neck in between his arms.

"Abhi deta hoon ruko tum ." as Jihan said playfully Aihan who struggled in his grip taps on his arm rapidly in defeat.

"B-bhai c-chodho!" Aihan yells while struggling hard , Jihan finally loses his grip ."Ab bolna mat zyada kutte." he said as he jerked his arms in the air .

When Aihan and Jihan get over their argument they finally turn to Shameer who was not standing there anymore.

"Ab yeh kahan chla gya .."Jihan looked here and there and found him coming out of his closet ,"Tum waha kya karrhe ho ab?" Jihan asked.

Laying his white shirt and black linen loose baggy pants, as he started to take off his wrist accessory,"Tum log mere kamre kyu ho pehle yeh batao."back to usual deep and cold voice with poker face.

Aihan and Jihan looked at each other while clearing their throats as Jihan replied." Woh toh hum aese hi milne aaye the, haina ."he pokes Aihan with his eyes initiating him to say something .

"H-Haan hum thodahi aapke room Mai kuch lene aayenge ." Aihan sutters nervously making Jihan curse at him , Shameer already knows his brothers well enough , they must be here to get the new play station Shameer bought recently.

Jihan's fake coughs to distract the Shameer ,"Woh lagta hai meri dawaii ka kaam hogaya hai mai jaata hoon ."he runs away quickly as Shameer now turns to Aihan who gives him an awkward smile before running behind Jihan.

Shameer shook his head while smiling.

Abeeha walked down from the stairs clearing his thoughts she moved on to greet the guests.

"Assalam alaikum."She greeted both ladies in front of her ,The elder woman aka Abeeha's father's elder sister was dressed up more brightly despite her age but again age is just a number.The other woman was the same as her age not much difference and she was overly and brightly dressed up , staring at Abeeha precisely while playing with her pigtail.

She looked at her more like judged her with her sharp eyes."Toh yeh hai Abeeha." to ease weirdness Abeeha passes her a smile which she returns with her .

"Mashallah kaafi badi ho gayi hai ,hamari Laila se bs ek saal hi choti haina yeh." The older woman said while caressing Abeeha's head who sat next to her .

"Ji ji , Abeeha Laila se ek saal choti hai." Laila who was staring at Abeeha continuously ,"Yeh tumhari gardan par kya hai?"she suddenly asks making everyone notice the purple mark on Abeeha's neck .