Season 2 Episode 23 - Wake-Up Call

[OLIVER'S POV]

My alarm wasn't even enough to get me up for swimming practice. I sat up and crawled out of bed.
"Morning Ollie." My mother greeted me.
"Morning Mom." I grogged back to her.
"Ollie, are you feeling okay?" My mother placed the back of her hand on my forehead. "You're burning up. You need to get back into bed."
"I'm fine, Mom, I just need..." I lost my balance and nearly fainted. "Okay, maybe I need to stay in today."
"Come with me." My mom helped me back to bed.
I struggled to get comfortable. "Wait, let me just..." I took my shirt off and hurled my body back down on my bed.
"Oliver, oh my soul!" My mother groaned.
"What? Is it my face?"
"Look at your hands." Mom took my left hand and showed it to me. The veins on the back of my hand were glowing a bright yellow. "This isn't normal is it?"
I meekly shook my head. "Call Agnes. She'll know what to do."
My mother clicked a few buttons on my G-Gear Watch and spoke into the microphone. "Agnes. Agnes, are you there?"
"Hello, Lorraine. How can I help you today?" Agnes replied.
"Oliver isn't feeling too well and I think it has something to do with his powers." Mom sounded especially concerned.
"Bring Oliver to the Monument. The other Guardians and I will take him to the base from there."
"Okay. Thank you."

[ERIC'S POV]

I was in PE playing dodgeball when I was hit with a migraine. I grunted as I clenched onto the side of my head.
"Eric, you good bro?" One of my classmates turned to me.
I ferociously made a 'time-out' gesture with my arms and limped to the bathroom to rinse my face off. I rubbed the cool water on my face. I stared back at the mirror and saw that my pupils were glowing a bright purple. I curiously reached out at the mirror, but then it cracked. I felt dizzy, but I had a gut-feeling that this wasn't normal. In a last ditch effort, I sent an Emergency Signal from my G-Gear Watch to the nearest Squires for help. After I'd sent the message, I allowed myself to fall over, losing consciousness as my head hit the ground.

[MARGOT'S POV]

"Are you sure you don't feel anything similar to what Oliver and Eric are feeling?" Ivan asked.
"Not really, no." I shook my head.
"Are you ready for training?"
I nodded.
"Now, what I need you to do is just stand and feel your power."
"That's it?"
"Yeah."
"Okay!" I walked to the middle of the Training Dojo, took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Without transforming, I channelled my Magic.
"Do you feel it?"
"Yes."
"Good. Now think about forming it into something."
I held my hands out in front of me and forged the magic into a little orb.
"Try forming it into something else."
I twitched my fingers ever so slightly and formed a little ball. I let go of the ball and caught it in my palms below. For some reason, I just wanted to bounce it on the ground. Again and again, the ball ricocheted between the ground and my hand. Suddenly, I got carried away and bounced it too hard. The ball hit the ceiling and went on to bounce between the ceilings and walls, repeatedly, until it somehow came back and hit me in the forehead. The impact of the ball was enough to knock me off my feet. Upon hitting the ground, I started to have an intense migraine which could have been what Oliver and Eric could have been struggling with. This could not be good.

《4 Non-Blondes - What's Up?》