Season 1 Episode 7 - A New Foe

[DYLAN'S POV]

I was at Eric's house the following week. He and I were finally able to catch up on lost time. Since it was getting a little too dark outside, I knew it was just about time for me to head home.
"Text me when you can?" he asked.
"Sure, but we just saw each other." I teased him.
"Yeah, yeah," he rolled his eyes.
Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, "I think that's your mom." Eric got up and walked to the door, but then I was smothered in a feeling of unfamiliarity.
"Eric, wait!" I rushed and stood in front of him with my back to the door.
He stared blankly at the door. The person kept knocking and stopped abruptly.
"Are they g-" Eric was cut off as I was forced down on him after a beam of energy was blasted at us through the door.
When we got to the ground, I caught myself on top of him, "Oh, sorry!" I quickly got off of him.
There was someone in the doorway with glowing red eyes, "Ignis, step forward and face me!" the person exclaimed.
I backed away in pure fear, they were wearing a black cloak, and their face was a bland gray with little to no facial features visible, as if they were a shadow. I stood up and saw the figure cackling maniacally.
"You are not worthy of your powers." it pointed at me.
"Oh, if you want it, come and get it," I closed my eyes and exclaimed, "Ignis!" I felt warmth wash over my body as I saw a glowing red tracksuit materialise above my regular clothing.
"What?" they stepped back, "No matter, I will strip your powers from your cold, dead body!"
I then dashed towards them, driving them backwards. I jumped back and charged a fireball. I shot the fireball at them. Upon impact, a cloud of smoke exploded off of them. He practically jumped through the smoke at me and knocked me down to the ground as if I was a rag doll. I struggled to get up.
''I'm done with you. For you are not worthy to rival the power of I, Pudor!" the figure leaped up into the air and flew away.
I was stuck on the ground, as I couldn't get up, I also felt my power slip out of my body as I managed to roll over. I couldn't concentrate on anything else, but on Eric who was running towards me and scooped me up into his arms as he ran me away.
"W...Where...are...you...taking...me...?" I could barely gather the energy together to speak.
"If there's anyone that can help you, it's Margot Cheauvar." Eric said. I couldn't move as I began slipping out of consciousness.