ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Lol his nose looks kinda big here
(Still fine tho ;)
......Anyway back to our scheduled program folks enjoy 🫶🏾

The buzzing of my pillow  broke me out of my bomb ass sleep which highkey pissed me off

The buzzing of my pillow  broke me out of my bomb ass sleep which highkey pissed me off. My nostrils flared as I felt around  for the damn thing.

"Speak." I cursed into the phone not even bothering to check the caller ID. One of them dumbass fools from the crew must've gotten into some shit again and needed me to get them out of it. They knew damn well I was off street duty during the day, so whoever was on the other end was about to get cussed out.

"UNCLE KK, YOU WATCH ME TODAY PLEASEEEEE?" My nephew screamed into the phone on the other line. One thing about that little nigga he's got to be the loudest person I know.

I sat up in the bed with the phone still pressed to my ear while I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes with my unoccupied hand.

"Where yo mama at lil man?" I questioned him as I began to make my way to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Right here and you better stop speaking to my baby like that for I bus you upside that blond milkdud you got." My little sister Dion spoke from a distance.

"Good morning to you lil sis what time you want him over here?" I ask as I stab my Frosted Flakes with bananas in them with the spoon a couple of times.Dion was a nurse and sometimes she'd need someone to watch DJ for her.I be telling her she need to put his lil badass in a daycare so he can run with other kids,but she just goes on about how kids really be dying in them daycares now.

"Is 9 good- Dj sit yo ass down on my damn couch!!!." My sister yelled running with the phone swinging everywhere. Shit damn near made a nigga dizzy. Did I also mention how he was bad as fuck too.

"Yea just bring him over, see you then."

She thanked me before we said our good bye's and hung up the phone. As soon as I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face I got a FaceTime group call from Crew. Everyone joined one by one.

"Yoooo fellas!!" Quan yelled causing everyone to wince at the sudden burst of energy.

"Man shut yo ass up it's too early for all that bullshit Quan. What the fuck y'all niggas doing up so early anyway?" I take that back this nigga just took the crown for being the loudest person I know.

"Quan yo mama ain't never teach you manners nigga? Good mornting ." Is what you supposed to say. Jahsiah spoke mimicking Madea.

Speaking of mama's Jahsiah tell yo mama Ian seen her lately man, you gotta tell her she need to come check in with daddy at the house. I NEED MY MONEY ON TIME!" Quan spoke snapping his fingers.

Dontae busted out laughing causing Jahsiah to flip off the both of them.

"Y'all I got some serious shit to discuss. I spoke gettin everyone's serious attention.