ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

Authors note:Just as a refresher guys this is a continuation of where we left off last chapter

Authors note:
Just as a refresher guys this is a continuation of where we left off last chapter. 
Also updates should be out every other Friday and if not I will try my best to get them out as soon as possible.

Love you guys Don't forget to vote. Enjoy✨🫶🏾

I made my way outside with the rest  following after with their guns clutched in their waistbands.

Time to do what we do best.

"The fuck y'all niggas doing on my lawn?" I mugged Trey with my gun pointing at him.

He stepped closer to me causing me to take the safety off my gun.

"To put it simply lil K my cousin Jaida been telling me that yo homeboy been dogging her out and ion appreciate it."

I could only chuckle and shake my head at him.
This pathetic ass nigga was really about to get shot trying to play captain save a hoe.

"Trey you should know better by now I don't do all that talking so do what you came here to do- matter fact I'll do you one better." I shrugged agitated. DJ is supposed to be dropped off in 20 minutes and I didn't need him seeing any of this. Plus my patience was slowing running out.

Out of pure frustration I pointed my gun at one of his crew members leg and pulled the trigger. The man instantly fell to the ground crying out in agony.

"Imma tell you one last time take you and yo crippled ass homeboy and get the fuck off my property fa me and my niggas get the spraying."

He already knew I won't playing with his ass and immediately threw his hands up in surrender.

"Don't worry lil K imma see you round the way." He smirked while helping his homeboy to the car.

Imma definitely see him around the way for sure.

"And Jaida yo crooked wig ass can lose a nigga number." Quan cursed while waving the bitch off with his gun. This nigga just don't learn, his shit talking was what got us here in the first place.

" shut up nigga that's why yo stroke game weak as hell." She yelled out the window as they pulled off.

Just as we were about to walk back into the house my sister's car pulled up with an eager Dj jumping out before she even put the car in park.

Bad ass kid.

"UNCLE KK." He giggled running up to me.

"Wassup lil man." I lifted him giving him a couple tickles and kisses all over his face.

"Here Karis mama needs her some me time." She huffed tossing me his bag.