ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵

"You're late Wilson

"You're late Wilson." My manager big fat ass mugged me as I made my way into the break room.

I ended up having to walk to this motherfucker since the mechanic said that my truck was practically scraps at this point.

As I made my way into the back room, I was approached by this white woman asking where the wine was. She had this strange feeling about her that I just couldn't put my finger on what it was, but non the less I was taught to mind my business.

...

"Well can you borrow your mom's car? Ian walking that long ass distance alone at night you know that Quan."

I had niggas from different crews just waiting to catch me lacking and that shit ain't happening anytime soon unless I find a ride.

I was currently scrambling for a ride home and none of the crew had cars. The only other person I knew I could call was..Him

About an hour later Don pulled up in an all-black Dodge charger beeping his horn at me. He reached over the center console to push the door open for me. That shit had me feeling like a female, so I closed the door and reopened it myself. He chuckled before taking a sip out the khaki brown bag he had in the cup holder. As soon as I got in the car, I pulled my gun from my waist band and placed it on my lap. I don't trust this nigga for shit, and I needed to stay ready, so I don't have to get ready.

"How was work papi?" He asked breaking the obvious uncomfortable silence.

"Nigga if my memory serves me correct, I been told you to stop calling me that papi shit." I spat burning holes in the side of his face.This nigga was pissing me off already and we haven't even left the parking lot yet.

"My bad..Karis, didn't mean to offend. He spoke in what I assumed was what people called broken English.

"Whatever nigga can you just take me home, I don't give a fuck about all the other chitchat." I spat as I let my finger snake around the trigger of my gun. This nigga about to find himself under a headstone by the way he's dancing on my nerves. 

"Relájate, no hay daño ni falta." He spoke in Spanish again. I had no idea what he said, but the way he threw his hands up in surrender I knew it was music to my ears.

"I'm hungry. Can I take you with me?" He asked while he slowly reached over the console to disarm me. I mean shit I could eat.

...

A few minutes later me and Don sat across from each other after receiving our food. "So, I noticed that dangly cross thing on your windshield what the fuck is that stupid ass shit? It looks like one of them toys women be using" I chuckled damn near choking on my food.