ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬

" All ya'll niggas dumb

" All ya'll niggas dumb." I mumbled to myself as I listened to Jahsiah's dumbass idea of handling this Calhoun problem. I thought that the extra heads would produce good ideas, but soon after Quan's  idea I realized that we were doomed.

I looked over at my nigga and he looked just as unamused as I did.

"Primo ¿por qué lo trajiste? No es La bombila más brillante de la caja." Don's cousin benjí blurted out. Ian know what the fuck he said, but I knew it was some shit based off his irritated facial expression.

Before I knew it an already agitated Jahsiah hopped out of his position on the couch and lunged at benjí. "I'm tired of this puerto Rican ass nigga and his smart ass responses!!" He yelled trying to get out of Donte's strong grip.

"First of all, I'm Cuban you stubby motherfucker.
Second, You've gotta admit that that's a pretty dumb idea. Breaking into his home and threatening him and his family would get us all thrown in fucking jail." We all had been throwing around ideas in this trap house for 3 hours now and had gotten nowhere.I could tell by the tension in the room that some of these nigga's wanted to fight. Especially Don's scrawny ass cousin. He been throwing unnecessary shots at Siah this whole time, and I could tell we was gon have to beat his ass fa this shits over.

"Calm the fuck down, I have a better idea." Don's uncle suddenly spoke up in the midst of chaos.

"And who the fuck is your old ass to be telling somebody what to do." Quan stood up and sized him up. I looked back over at Don to see that neither him nor Donte were even paying attention anymore . They had both sparked a blunt and had been passing this whole time.

"Just listen." His uncle pushed him back and threw his hands up in surrender.  The Houston police department has an upcoming press conference. We blackmail the department to fire Calhoun, or we will release the body cam and report on his partner Patrick miller." Although I didn't like his ass, I had to admit that it was a solid idea.

"Why should we even trust your word anyway?" I questioned with a raised brow. He could flip on me and my crew any time during this operation.

"Because the enemy of my enemy is my friend young one." That was a load of bullshit and he knew it too. My eyes lowly trail towards Don for reassurance. He caught on and slightly nodded his head.

"Fine we in, but after this we go our separate ways Ight." I was extremely paranoid about putting any type of trust into these niggas, but nonetheless I motioned for my crew to relax.

His uncle then tosses each of us a vanilla envelope which contained the entire police report of this Patrick Miller nigga. "Each of you need to study this and have everything down packed in order for this to work." I snatched the envelope up and slowly read every detail. The more I read the more my face twisted up in pure disgust. I knew Calhoun was a dirty cop, but not to this extent.