ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

KARIS POV:

Date: the same night

"I want my fucking phone call!" I yelled out as they dragged me through the crowded police station. The two officers practically ignored me and continued to guide me down the narrow hallways. I was then thrown in the same quiet room I was in the last time alone. I slowly made my way to the center of the room and sat back at the same cold metal table. As I sat in silence my heart was beating fast and I was starting to sweat like crazy. 

Chill karis. I tried calming myself down, but nothing was working. Fuck I'm really about to go to fucking prison!

"Karis Wilson." Calhoun dragged my name out as he made his way into the room.

"We finally got those plates back and what do you know... it's you karis." He placed pictures of my license plate and a picture of my face in front of me. I rolled my eyes in response and asked for my phone call once again.

"I'm giving you on more chance to give up Don and the assailants. Look I know you live by street code, but that shit ain't worth it no more." he cut me off and practically ignored me. He's got some fucking nerve talking about street code when the whole block knows what he did to Don's father.

At that point my patience was running thin with this nigga. "Man suck my dick Ian fucking telling yo disloyal ass shit."

He instantly stepped over me with a mean ass snarl like I struck a nerve. "Say it again motherfucker I dare you!!" he yelled in my face.

"Oh yea, you already know how that shit taste don't you? I know your wife does for sure." Before I knew it, I felt a painful sting glide across my cheek, then I felt another jolt of pain rush through my nose. I looked down at my shirt to see that my face was leaking.

"Nah let everybody see how crooked his ass is" I laughed out as his partner tried to hold him back.

"TAKE HIS ASS TO BOOKING!!" The guard roughly snatched me up and shoved me towards the door. "You know karis I tried to help your sorry ass. You ain't shit and you ain't never gonna be worth shit." He spoke shooing me away. I smacked my lips. He knew damn well he was just using me to get to Don. As I made my way to booking, I held my shirt up to my nose as much as I could to stop the bleeding, but this pussy ass nigga kept telling me to put my hands down. "COMMON ON MAN I'M BLEEDING ALL OVER THE FUCKING FLOOR." I yelled at Calhoun's fat ass partner.

"Give him a tissue" the guard commanded another officer at finger printing. I snatched the tissue and plugged my nose. They took prints then shoved me towards mugshots.

I gripped the place card with my bloody hands as I turned to the right as instructed. I then blinked a couple times when the sudden light caught me off guard." STOP, you moved again." I was two seconds away from throwing this place card at the guard who was taking these shits. This was the twentieth time he had to take these shots because he simply couldn't get it right. Once he cleared me, they tossed me into a cell with ten other niggas.

"Can I get my damn phone call??" I yelled to his partner as he kept walking and eventually disappeared around the corner.

I rubbed my sore wrist and took a seat in the corner without making eye contact with anyone.

About three hours later I had gotten my nose to stop bleeding, but I still had no way in getting in contact with anyone.

I instantly perked up off the bench when I saw a guard approaching. "Excuse me ma'am, can I please get my phone call I'm entitled to it." I practically begged her. She stood there and looked at me for a moment before she shook her head. "Phones are down so no phone calls right now. Sit your ass back down." She banged on the bars with her baton.