ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Karis in the mm (if it saved 🙄)

First of all I wanna say happy black history month to all my fellow negros most importantly my fellow black queens ( we make the world go round ) 🖤❤️💚.

"Aye Quan dawg.. can you please turn on the Ac, it feels like a fucking slave ship in here." Jahsiah complained while wiping his face free of sweat. We been sitting on the block in his mama's hot ass car for hours now.

I was becoming mad irritated hearing this nigga complain, the only thing that was keeping me here was the money. I needed to get me a new whip ASAP.

Don had promoted us up to the north side where we make more money than we did back on the south side. Of course, some of his older crews were mad, but hey what's life without a few hating ass niggas lurking.

"Y'all need to stick y'all's heads out that damn window and feel that breeze. Y'all know dukes don't want no extra energy wasted— matter fact there's a fan in the trunk y'all can share."

I tuned him out for most of what he said, but my ears perked up when I heard fan. Me, Jahsiah and Donte all shot up trying to be the first to get it. I managed to snatch that bitch from Jahsiah who responded with shoving me towards the door.

"No fair Karis you snatched that shit." He mugged me as I started to laugh in his face.

Upon further inspection it was a cool lil mini fan. I then tried to flick the switch to turn it on but to no avail. I flicked it a couple more times before tossing it on the floor out of anger.

My blood started to boil when Jahsiah started laughing at me like I did to him just a few seconds a go.

I lunged at him throwing a punch which he dodged before sending a blow to my stomach.

"Y'all stop all that shit back there five-O rollin up."Quan warned making us both immediately stop and turn our attention to my side of the window.

I got off of him and hopped out of the car. When the car came to a stop and Marcus Calhoun stepped out, I rolled my eyes.

This nigga never be on this side of town, so why he wanna try that shit today?

"Well look who it is, Bebe's kids, you little shit stains have been trouble since diapers." Calhoun spoke while taking off his glasses to look me up and down before staring at the crew who were all pretending that they weren't listening.

"How's mom and dad doing Karis? Actually, how's your little sister Dion doing? I heard its tuff out here tryin to raise a child at 12." He smirked trying to be funny. This nigga had my blood boiling the more he talked, but I had to remind myself that he's a cop.