ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

Don in the mm

El hijo de puta this has got to be the hottest day of the year, I cursed fanning myself

I was currently sitting on the porch of my trap house watching the neighborhood bustle. Old heads were sitting on the porch laughing with each other, the kids were filled with joy while they played in the fire hydrant too. Everything was nice and peaceful today which put me in a great mood.

I was feeling so generous that I decided to throw a small shindig in my backyard for the neighborhood and my crews. Shit hella people were here all ready.

I notice a car slowly rolled up causing me to take my sunglasses off to get a better view. I sighed and rolled my eyes when I realized it was Calhoun's nosey ass and his fat ass partner.

I slowly walked off my porch with my hands up and approached Calhoun.

"Why you here Don? I know with all that dirty money you've been bringing in you could afford something...better." He questioned harshly with a stank face.

"It's Tyree uncles place, he's having a small get together today." I quickly lied through my teeth.

"Mmhmmm where is this uncle then?" He took off his sunglasses to look past me into the yard.

Fuck is wrong with this nigga.

"As you can see nosy ass nigga there's people in the backyard enjoying themselves" I Stepped out of the way so he could see.

"Whatever Castillo keep the noise down I just got a complaint —"

"Aye Don the grill ready man." Tyree came bursting through the door interrupting our conversation before I said some out of pocket shit.

"I know you've got some illegal activities going on today and best believe imma find out." I squinted my eyes at him trying to see through the brightness of my cross chain that was casting on his face.

"Know what Calhoun, if you wanna come on in and grab you and yo greedy ass partner a plate you can. I know how much your trader ass loves pork." I smirked making pig noises. I've been trying to steer clear of this nigga after that interaction at the barbershop, but he seems to know my every move.

"You thought that shit was funny huh? I know how much you love pork too lil nigga." He chuckled pulling off simultaneously as another car pulled up in his space.

Not gonna lie that nigga had me shook and pissed off. If that nigga was talking about what I think he was the Information he held could bring down everything I built which is everything my father built, and I cannot let that happen.

Karis POV

"Come on, y'all better act like y'all got some motherfucking sense out here." I cursed at the rest of the crew as we got out of the car and made our way to Dons trap party.