ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"Karis have you seen my keys?" I stared at a frantic Don while he looked around the house for his keys

"Karis have you seen my keys?" I stared at a frantic Don while he looked around the house for his keys. I don't know why he wanted to leave so bad since he was supposed to be nursing me back to health anyway.

"Nah man" I rolled my eyes and lit the half smoked blunt in his ashtray. He turned around and mugged me for a moment before he walked up closer to where I was sitting on the couch.

"Karis give me my keys." he demanded already knowing I knew where they were since this wasn't my first time hiding his shit so he wouldn't leave.

Hell yeah, I was being childish so what?

I kissed my teeth and shooed him away. In an instant he harshly grabbed my neck to make me look up at his frowned face. "Ian playing with yo lil ass papi. Imma ask one more time." The pressure got oddly pleasurable as he squeezed harder just enough that he wasn't cutting off my circulation.

"Ight nigga chill. Where you going anyway?" I questioned pulling his keys out my pocket and tossed them on the coffee table. "Business" he simply responded without another word. Now he was pissing me off with these short ass answers he been giving me all day.

"The fuck is your problem Don?" I spat as I followed him upstairs to his bedroom. "Nothing K I just got other shit to tend to besides you." I kissed my teeth at him and made my way back to the room I've been staying in.

Shit if he was going out so was I.

After a long minute of me trying to find an outfit, I heard his footsteps stop at my doorframe. "And where you think you going?" He questioned as he fixed his watch around his wrist.

"To handle business" I smirked knowing that it'll irritate him even more than he already was. I looked over at his blank expression before I went back to completely ignoring him.

"Whatever nigga rip your stitches if you wanna I don't give a fuck." He scoffed before he turned around and headed downstairs.

Stupid ass nigga. He always saying I have a stank attitude but has no clue how nasty his is too.

About 20 minutes later I pulled up to our block after being cooped up in Don's house for damn near two weeks now. In all honesty I should've taken my shit too and went home, hell I damn near forgot I had my own place.

"Ohhhh shit round of applause for Mr indestructible." Quan clapped as I finally made my way towards him and the rest of the crew.