ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

⚠️Very important authors note : This chapter is very heavy and contains suicidal thoughts and attempt, so here's a trigger warning⚠️

⚠️PLEASE PROCEED WITH WARNING⚠️

Don in the mm

Enjoy guys✨🫶🏾

Limited editing

"sobrino despierta

"sobrino despierta."

"Despierta, cerdo asqueroso, son casi las 3 de la tarde.!!" I jumped up out of my sleep to be met with my uncle and cousin standing in my doorway with a twisted look on their faces. Whoever let they asses in my crib was getting fired today .

My eyes then trail down to the small, dark skin, feminine hand that's wrapped around my waist. "Aye, mami you gotta wake up." I spoke above a whisper making sure not to startle her.

I got so drunk last night I don't even remember meeting her much less coming home with her.

"Wow hijo didn't know you liked ehhh mujeres. Just like your papa too with the dark skins." He laughed while nudging my cousin.

My cousin Benjamín knew the way I swung but didn't care unlike his father.

"Shawty get up, move faster!" I started yelling at her at this point because she was moving slow as fuck. She tripped over the many bottles I had assumed we had drunk last night. This whole interaction was becoming awkward as hell.

I watched as my uncle made his way from my doorframe kicking the many bottles that was in his path to the foot of my bed.

"Call me." She spoke seductively while kissing me on the cheek.

"I doubt it sweetheart." My uncle laughed as his eyes watched her walk off.

"¿Puedes salir para que pueda conseguir vestidos?" I asked pushing my way past them to my closet. I needed to pick out an outfit to get Karis from work.

"Mami called me down here, she sounded a bit ill when I talked to her. She also told me to inform you that she wanted us at her house later on."

I didn't even want to think about anything happening to the one thing I have left in this world.

"¿Pueden salir de la mierda, por favor?" I spat eyeing them from the corner of my eye.

Gladly nephew. Your casa is what Americans would call ehh...tacky. He emphasized tacky in his Cuban accent. My uncle turned around and walked out leaving a 5'10 male behind in his place.

"Me alegro de volver a verte, primo." Benjamín spoke while leaning on my doorframe.

"Es bueno verte a ti también, mantén a tu papá fuera de mi camino." He sent a simple nod my way before sticking his hands in his pockets and leaving.