ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Spice meter 🔥🔥

"DJ put them peoples shit back in their yard," I yelled out to DJ's bad ass who had tried to stuff someone's lawn gnome in his candy bucket

Me, my crew, and DJ currently walked the busy west side streets amongst other parents and their trick or treating kids. It was hella people out here than previous years; people must've caught onto the rich neighborhoods giving out full sized candy bars I thought to myself.

"Common Quan save some the candy for the actual child." Donte nagged while Quan ass picked up a few mini snickers from Dj's candy bucket. Dj didn't seem to mind though as his attention was held by the many Halloween decorations that filled each house on the block. Fuck, I wonder what their light bill looked like with all them fucking lights they had.

"He doesn't need all these damn sweets anyways." Quan laughed as he guided DJ to another house. "Twick or tweet" Dj smiled wildly as he stuck his bucket out to the woman who answered the door.

"Aww your little Spider-Man costume is so cute." The lady cooed after she threw 4 full sized candy bars in Dj's bucket. "What do you say lil nigga?" I hollered from the sidewalk.

"Thank you bitch!" He smiled innocently at the woman like he didn't just cuss her out. I shook my head a tried to apologize before the rude ass bitch slammed the door in my nephew face. "Chill Karis, that shit ain't worth it man you know they'll call the cops on us." Donte spoke stopping me from pulling my gun out and murking this bitch.

This bitch lucky my nephew was with me.

My thoughts and movements were cut short when I spotted what looked like a detective taking pictures in an all-black car across the street. These niggas really wanted to do this shit while I'm with my family.

"Ight DJ it's way past your bedtime let's bounce." DJ whined and threw himself on the ground in a tantrum.

"DJ get up fa I call ya mama!!" He knew his mama didn't play and got up immediately with a fresh face full of fake ass tears.

...

Once back at the house we all got settled in the living room with a horror movie and Dj's candy. Although they seemed to be enjoying the movie my mind was fully on how I was gonna tell Don about snake ass Calhoun.

My thoughts were cut short when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.