ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶

"L-look boss t-t-this is all I have for n-n-now

"L-look boss t-t-this is all I have for n-n-now." My gun dealer stuttered against the head of my gun.

"I told your bald head ass that I needed 150 not 70!!!" I yelled in his face cocking my gun.My temper had been real short all this week and I found myself getting angry at little shit.

"Boss please." He pleaded.

"Ok that's enough.Tyree yelled stepping in front of my gun pushing the man away." You, get the fuck outa here!" He pointed towards his truck and pushed him towards it.

"Man what the fuck is going on with you?" I put on a straight face and tucked my gun back into my pants.

"I don't know what you're talking bout. I've been pretty chill."Karis had been acting like a bitch ass nigga and I was sick of that shit. At first the little attitude all day wasn't that serious. That's until he accused me of sleeping with Nicole. I thought I could finally start letting him into my personal life like I've been asking him to do, but I guess I was mistaken.

How can we be serious if he gets jealous over some shit that ain't even happening. I'm sick of giving all my energy to someone who won't even give us a chance.

"Nigga you do know that you're talking to your best friend, right? You and your boyfriend fighting again?" My eyes instantly widen, and my heart felt like it was in my ass.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to act natural. "Nigga what the fuck you mean by boyfriend?" I questioned in repulsion.

"Dude ever since Karis stopped coming around you've been pissy to everyone." He explained rolling his eyes.

"Ty what are you talking bout Karis is just my homie." I tried my best to play it off.

"Ight nigga, maybe I was wrong." He shrugged his shoulders and threw his hands up in defense. He obviously knew something he shouldn't. The question is how?

I ignored him and continued my way into the crowded warehouse. "Listen the fuck up!" I boomed causing the room full of different crews to look up at me.

"I need all of yall to lay low for a while. The feds are buzzing around making the block hot, so if anyone picks you up for any reason you call me first." My attention was instantly directed toward the attention of my cousin standing in the crowd looking so out of place.

"Keep your fucking heads down and no unnecessary crimes." I dismissed them and made my way over to an uptight benjí.

Bejí had the smarts, but when it came to enforcement he won't really bout that life. "Primo you do know that it's real niggas in here and they will shoot you." I looked at him with a serious expression as I greeted him.  When we were kids benjí's use to be reckless in the mouth and he knew damn well he couldn't back it up.