ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

📍Karis house the same night

I immediately ducked down from the incoming bullets that practically shattered and broke everything In my house.

After the shock wore off, I crawled my way over behind the couch and shielded my body as much as possible.

Once I felt like it was safe enough
I tried to reach for my gun that laid on the coffee table, but before I could move I felt a pair of strong arms pull me back down. "Stay still papi!" He yelled over the continuous spray of bullets.

As soon as the shooting stopped, I jumped up, grabbed my gun, and ran toward my front door. I stood in the street and squinted my eyes to get a better look of the car that sped off. I couldn't see who was driving because they had ski masks on, but the car's star covered plate gave away exactly who it was.

My face instantly twisted in pure anger when I realized that it was one of them hoodrat bitches Carman be running with. I turned back around to be faced with a confused Don. "Papi who the fuck was that?"

"Don't worry bout it baby I'm bout to go handle it right now." I ignored his calls for me and walked back into the house and search for my keys.

"Talk to me K where you going?"he demanded blocking me from going out the door.

"I know who the fuck did this and I'm bout to go deal with it, either you in or you out!!" He stood there and rubbed his head before he nodded and went back into the house to grab his gun.

...

"CARMAN OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!!" I practically banged on her door until it opened. As soon as we pulled up I seen the same red Nissan Altima that sped off, and that's when I knew it was her. This bitch wanted to play stupid games and she was definitely bout to win a stupid prize.

"Oh so now you wanna crawl ba—" I cut her sentence short by roughly grabbing her neck and sticking my gun under her chin. I looked over at her friend whose eyes had widened in shock. "Yo keep an eye on that bitch!" I yelled over at Don. He spared me a glance before he took his gun out and pointed it directly to her forehead . Damn he looked so sexy when he was serious that I almost forgot why I was even here.

"Bitch you really thought I wasn't gonna find out you shot my shit up huh?" She just looked at me dumbfounded without saying a word.

"I-I- we." She started but quickly closed her mouth when I cocked my gun.

"Come near me and mines again Carman and I promise the next time I see you I won't spare your life." She rapidly shook her head. She already knew how I got and knew that I meant every last word.

"Let's be out Don." He tucked his gun back into his pants and followed me out.

"What the fuck was that about papi?" He questioned on the drive back home.

"One of my old hoes I cut off today, don't worry bout it now baby we on the same page." He got mad quiet and that's how I knew he was in his head.

"You got something to say Adoncia?" Ian wanna argue with his ass, but this cold shoulder was pissing me off.

"Nahh papi I'm just thinking."

"Ight nigga whatever." I rolled my eyes and turned my full attention to driving. Ian give a fuck no ways.

...

📍Don's house April 11th , KARIS POV

"Huh?? What??" I shot up out of my sleep  groggily once I felt strong hands shaking me. "Papi yo phone been going off for 10 minutes now. You know you sleep so fucking heavy. You gotta get that shit check out."