ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Karis in the mm

Karis in the mm

Spice meter for this chapter: 🔥🔥

"Ion fuck with these for real." I spoke pointing to the size 18 rims. A real nigga like me needs to be sitting on 24s.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm in here putting rims on this shit anyway since I was thinking about giving it back. I didn't need anything that had anything to do with Don in my life anymore. If I had known this nigga like to play in booty I damn sure wouldn't have ran for him or got my crew involved. Thinking back to that night I should've dropped his body right where he stood.

My mind instantly drifted to the tingling feeling that danced on my lips after we disconnected. I could still feel the fire that ran through my body as he let his tongue trail down my neck.

Some real sick shit.

"Karis you good man?" Quan's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I was immediately met with my crew and the salesperson all staring.

"Yea I'm coo." I quickly got myself back to attention to avoid suspicion.

"You sure K? You're zoning out and blushing hella hard." At this point I felt my dick pressing through my boxers. I'm glad I had on compression shorts because to my luck it was unnoticeable to them.

"Yea, uhhhh... I gotta go take a leak I'll be back." I know they wasn't going for that bullshit ass lie, but I needed to get outa there as fast as I could.

"Shit." I groaned out as soon as I got to the bathroom. I'm so fucking glad this place has one of those single bathrooms because I needed to get rid of this shit asap.

I unbuckled my pants and let my hands slip in between my waist band to grab my already brick dick.

I spit into my hand and let it slowly glide up and down my dick. I close my eyes and let my mind wonder to the pretty girl I met at the club. The way her ass swayed on the fabric of my pants was getting me there. That's until...

Her hair became short and dark, and her feminine body quickly changed to a more masculine and muscular build.

All of a sudden, I was back trapped under Dons strong tatted up arms just as I was that night. As soon as I imagined our lips connecting, I felt my nut start to rise. I then bit my lip so hard at the pleasure I was experiencing that I knew I drew a little blood.

"Sir hurry up my son has to pee!!" A voice spoke halting my movements. Hold the fuck on I yelled back while trying to return my focus on this nut.

"F-Fuck." I groaned out a little too loud after releasing into my hand ten minutes later.

"Get the fuck outa there man!!" The angry father's voice pierced through the door once again.