ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢

All this shit look nasty; I thought to myself as I picked up these mini sliders at this stupid ass anger management class

All this shit look nasty; I thought to myself as I picked up these mini sliders at this stupid ass anger management class. If I'm being real I don't know why I needed to attend these shits since I thought I manage my anger issues pretty well. 

"Excuse me sir, are you new?" A weirdly calming voice startled me while I tried to sign in.

"Lady don't fucking roll up on me like that!" I chastised as I stepped back looking her up and down.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you Mr Wilson. I'm Mrs. Miller." She apologized oddly calm again like she wasn't even phased after looking down at the sign up sheet. She then motioned for me to join her and the rest of the group.

"Guys please welcome Karis Wilson to the group." She commanded the rest of the people that sat around the tight knit circle. They all said their dry welcomes as I sat in the only empty seat in the room.

"Today's lesson is all about how to control and eventually master your anger, but first we must identify the source of anger in our lives. Karis would you like to tell the group about the source of your anger?"

"Nahh I'm cool." I plainly responded before I went back to texting my baby. Now that we were in a relationship or whatever things have been going really good for us. We don't argue, the sex is out of this world , hell he even asks for my advice whenever  it came to business decisions. Not gonna lie I've been trying not to get my feelings involved in this, but the things he does makes me melt every time.

"Karis that's not how this class works. If you don't participate I'll have to notify your P.O." She spoke with an unamused look.

I sighed and put my phone down. "People stay fucking with me, so I simply make an example out of them."

" Mr. Wilson it seems like you react badly base off other people's actions, which would be called assertive anger."

"Listen lady my point gets across and that's all that matters to me, so move on to somebody else." She wrote something down on her note pad before she went on to the next person. I rolled my eyes and got back on my phone while I waited for this pointless  shit to be over.

...

"Aye baby you still here?" I called out to Don who had been at my crib for the last couple days now.

"Yea papi I'm in the bathroom." He called back out to me in that deep sexy voice I loved. A smile spread across my face as I made my way to him.

"Damn baby you look fine as fuck." I bit my lip and watched as water drops fell from his tone abs down to his waistline.

"Thank you papi. How was your meeting?" I shrugged and leaned in to place a quick kiss on his plump lips.

"It was cool, I don't see why I need that shit though." He looked at me with raised eyebrows and chuckled.