ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Spice meter for this chapter: 🔥🔥🔥🔥

It was the next day and I had made my way to Dons house pretty early. I needed to get this shit off my chest so we could be cool again.

I was immediately pulled out of my thoughts when a tired shirtless Don opened the door. "Damn papi Ian think you were coming this early" He yawned as he let me in. When I stepped in and took a look around it almost looked like a Hurricane had run through that bitch. "Shit, why yo crib trashed like this?" I asked.

"I've just got a lot of shit going on Karis." He spoke dryly while he folded his arms. He's already about to piss me off.

"Look Don I wanna apologize for being petty all week; I know I was dead wrong for adding to the stress. I looked him in the eyes, so he knew that I was being serious.

"Nah papi you don't gotta apologize; I was wrong for taking my anger out on you, so I apologize. I missed you for real."

"I missed you too" I smiled a little. Damn this nigga was making me seem like I was sprung or something.

He tucked his bottom lip between his teeth and took a step closer to me. My body stiffens when he wraps one hand around my waist and the other around my neck.

His eyes fall to my lips before he finally pulled me in for a soft long kiss. "Wait I gotta tell you something about Ca-" I tried to get out, but he interrupted me.

"Papi that shit can wait." He joined our lips back together for a more intense and sloppier make out. The way this nigga kissed was starting to turn me on.

After a minute he moved us over to the couch where he was hovering over me. I disconnected our lips and stared at his uncertain face.

...

ADONCIA POV

Fuck I had no idea what I was doing right now I thought to myself. This is technically my first time doing anything like this with another man, so naturally I was completely lost.

"I'm not sucking dick and we definitely not fucking." He spoke breaking the silence.

"Fine papi I have something else in mind for us anyway." I have watched hella porn in my lifetime so I do know of one thing we could do.

"You trust me papi?" I asked while I propped myself up on my elbows.

He shook his head yes without uttering a word. "Let's use our words papi."

"Yes, nigga I trust you."

"Bueno, now take this off" I tugged at his shirt and watched as he pulled it off. I then went to leave small kisses on his neck which earned a few moans from him as he put his hand on the back of my neck.