ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

"GOOOOD EVENINGGGG HOUSTON TEXAS!!!!!!!

"GOOOOD EVENINGGGG HOUSTON TEXAS!!!!!!!. This is your host Tamala Wright reporting the news in our beloved city. Temperatures are expected to be a record high this summer with temperatures as high as 95 degrees. In other news three local gang memebers have been found murdered on the corner of Albany and grace street, Authorities still haven't found any sus-"

"Aye one of y'all come turn the game on." I yelled before going back to weighing and bagging this coke and rocks. A  small smile crept on my face as I listened to the news. Them motherfuckers just wouldn't stand down I mumbled to myself as I listed to the rest of it. Just in case y'all wondering hell yea me and my niggas dropped them niggas on grace street. Caught they asses lacking.

"Three down four to go." my homeboy Donte said looking over at me with low eyes from the blunt we were smoking.

"Fuck yea they put up a fight though." I motion over to the gash on my side that was covered with bandages. I almost felt some sort of sympathy for the last nigga standing. That was until he pulled  out a pocket knife and slashed my side. After that all I saw was red; I grabbed my pistol I was clutching on my waist and shot him I think 12 times. I can't really remember I blacked out as soon as I pulled out my pistol. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt Donte tap me with the blunt extended to me.

I took a couple of hits before I allowed the smoke to exit between my parted lips.

" ouuuu I'm bout to spank that ass in madden Dontae ." My other friend Jahsiah boomed before taking a seat on the floor with a bunch a snacks in his hand. Donate only responded by blowing smoke in his face and tossing him the other controller. If I ain't know any better I'd say them two niggas had something going on based on the way they just be staring at each other.

But I digress cause that's some gay ass shit to say.

"Shut up bitch my dick ain't little. You just mad yo pussy hella loose and my shit just falls right out." My homie Quan yelled walking through my house loud as hell before plopping down on the sofa next to me.

He stayed arguing with that bitch.

"Man this bitch Jaida dead ass pissing me off. This bitch gone cheat on me with the mailman,then she gone get mad after she found out I fucked her mamma. Eye for an eye bitch." Quan shrugged while picking up a valve of rocks inspecting it.

"She probably got tired of your lazy ass just sitting around her house stinking it up and eating all her kids snacks."  Jahsiah chimed in busting out laughing halfway through his sentence with the rest of us following suit.

"Fuck up with you short ass you probably had to step on a chair just to reach them snacks in yo hand." Quan responded kissing his teeth in the process

"Aye y'all shut that shit up it's too hot for y'all to be arguing anyway." I yelled before going back to what I was doing.

"Damn man this shit kinda small B this ain't the normal amount is it?." Quan questioned shaking the rocks valve he picked up around. I had to cut the amount down a little, we running hella low and our connect just got hit with a R.I.C.O not too long ago so we're definitely in the market for a new one.

"Nigga you know Simon got hit with that damn Rico charge, so when you bagging cut the amount in half." I had no sympathy, they're crack heads and probably too high out of their mind to even notice a missing rock.

I wiped the sweat that was dripping down my forehead as I made my way off the couch to let up my screen door. I would've turned on my AC but dumbass Quan and Jahsiah  broke my shit last month when they were playing football in my damn house. I quite literally was gonna shoot one of them niggas if they hadn't known me enough to leave my house immediately after apologizing.

I was pulled out of my thoughts again when Jahsiah began to let out a stream of cuss words while getting all in Donte's face. "Nigga you're a fucking cheater, plus I let yo slow ass win anyway." Jahsiah cursed steeping closer to Donte who had already stood up at that point. Donte moved closer to Jahsiah to the point where their chests were damn near touching while doing nothing but just staring at him.

Don't get me wrong we still a family but families do have scuffles every once in a while.

I took a seat back in my spot while picking up Donte's discarded blunt out of the ashtray before placing it between my lips and inhaling waiting to see what that nigga was gonna do. Dontae was a wildcard and you never knew how he would react to things.

Donte snatched Jahsiah up by his throat so hard I was worried about whether or not he could breathe. "Siah sit yo short ass down fa I hurt yo ass for real." Donte spoke calmly before letting Jahsiah's feet hit the floor again before walking outside. Jahsiah immediately began erupting in a loud cough trying to regain control of his breathing.

"Ohh Booooo y'all was supposed to throw them hands." Quan asserted throwing empty valves at a struggling to breathe Jahsiah.

I shook my head while taking another hit of the blunt. " Man if you don't get back to fucking work you stay distracted." I ranted before I smacked Quan upside his head knocking off his SnapBack.

"It's 95 fucking degrees outside why the fuck you got on a SnapBack anyway?" Jahsiah spoke still sitting on the floor now with a bottle of water in his hands.

"Says the nigga who just got snatched the fuck up and can't breathe." Quan chuckled before going back to bagging up some coke. Jahsiah only responded with a middle finger to which Quan returned.

What am I finna do with these clown ass niggas? I mumbled to myself while picking up a controller and handing the other to Quan.

...

Authors note

Ok y'all here's to first chapter let me know if you're interested in this book.

P.S this is the my first book that I'm actually taking serious so I'll have a update schedule ready soon

Minimal editing here

Thank you guys for reading 🫶🏾✨