018. SHIT-TALKING BITCH

"No effing way!" Kie yelled as Sarah sat on the couch next to John B. Scarlett was sitting on JJ's lap as he had his arms wrapped around her waist. Pope sat next to them on a stool. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

John B didn't know what to say, so he looked at Pope, for some reason thinking that he'd have an answer. "I dunno." Pope shook his head and shrugged.

"Look, all I care about is her money comes out of your share," JJ told everyone what he thought just so that John B wouldn't get any ideas of looking at JJ next.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing." Kie continued yelling at John B.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this," Pope spoke up and Scarlett quickly hit his arm.

"Thank you!" Kie thanked the boy for agreeing with her.

"Seriously, dude?" Scarlett muttered to him.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B retorted back at Pope.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." He defended himself and Scarlett just groaned.

"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ spoke and Scarlett pinched his arm, signaling to him to shut up.

"That's cute, guys." John B muttered.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her here."

"I'm still pretty comfortable," Scarlett spoke up, glaring at Kie.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah snapped at Kiara and Scarlett smiled, knowing this would be good.

"Then leave." Kie snapped back at her.

Sarah just scoffed and turned to John B. "I told you." She shook her head at him.

"Told him what, exactly? That your a liar?"

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch." Sarah spat at the girl and Scarlett began laughing.

"Oh, shit!" Pope and JJ began to pull out money from their pockets.

"My moneys on Kie," Pope muttered to the blonde boy.

"My money's on Star because she looks like she is about to get up and drag Kie." JJ tightened his grip on Scarlett's waist, making sure she wouldn't get involved in this.

"Everybody shut up!" John B yelled out of frustration. "Kie, you are my best friend, right? And Sarah, you're... you're my..." John B laughed a little.

"Say it." Sarah smiled at him, waiting to hear the words fall out of his mouth.

"You're my girlfriend." He smiled at her.

"Ohh... that's new," Pope muttered as he and JJ began to laugh a little.

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kie let out a scoff. "What was all that talk about how you were just using her for information? Get a map, cut her loose."

Scarlett tried to stand up, but JJ wouldn't let her. "What the fuck, Kiara?" She yelled. "I didn't think you'd ever stoop that low. Seriously. Why the fuck would you say that?" Scarlett attempted to stand up again, but JJ still held her down.

"You said that you were using me?" Sarah turned to John B.

"No." He denied it.

"Yeah, you did." Kie quickly corrected him.

"Look, love just walked in, okay?" John B shut all of his friends up.

"Oh, vomit," Kie muttered.

"I didn't expect it. It just— it kind of happened." The brunette boy shrugged, not knowing what else to say. "And I'm not gonna deny it. Right?"