One Life [14]

Destiny

We were all brought to life for a purpose a reason. God has written our lives are future our destinies. I guess my life was suppose to turn out like this.

All I ever wanted was to be loved. God took both my parents away from me at a young age. I never felt a Father or Mothers love and I always told myself that I would be okay without it. But that was all lies. Everbody needs attention from a special someone whether its you boyfriend, bestfriend or family. Eveybody needs or wants to be loved. I've grown up all alone. I guess you can say Pattie was like a Mother to me but other than that I've never felt love from anyone.

To see couples on Valentine day or families on Mother or Fathers day always broke my heart. I've always envied them. Always wished I could be them.

There was less then two weeks left. The doctors called everyday. But I stopped answering. There was no point to answer there calls they would call just to say the same thing over and over - that I'm dying.

I've cut everyone off, even my best friend Lisa. She called every day for a month but then eventually gave up on me just like everyone else.

I did it for her own good. I didn't want to hurt her. If I cut her off before I died it would be easier than telling her and see her in pain.

<> <> <>

Justin

I did everything I could possibly think of to get Tiffany to forgive me but nothing I did worked.

She would give me the same answer over and over again.
"We can get back together when you and Destiny are divorced. Call me when shes not still living in your house."

This was all Destiny's fault. If only she had not burst into the room. If only me and her weren't married. If only she wasn't in my life things would be better.

I changed the Chanel for the hundredth time. Nothing on TV was capturing my attention. I still couldn't stop thinking about Tiffany.

I sighed and turned the tv off.

I just wished everything was different. I never asked to be married at such a young age special to someone I had no interest in what so ever.

It really sucked. Deep down I was a crazy romantic. I wanted to spend my forever with the one I loved- Tiffany.
But I was forced to marry Destiny. Even though I know she had no intention for this marriage and she was just as forced into it as I was. I still blamed her. I mean she could have stopped it. She could have told her mom she didn't want to marry me. For the past two years of our marriage my attitude has be anything but nice towards her. Sometimes I can't sleep at night. The guilt of being so being awful towards her keeps me up. I always told her that I hated her, that she was worthless and hideous but I knew deep down I didn't mean any of the things I said.

I might have been pretending to hate Destiny for the past year but after yesterday I truly did hate her.

She took away the last thing that meant the world to me. She took away Tiffany and nothing in the world could make me change my mind about Destiny now. I hate her, I hate her so much. If she thought my attitude towards her had been awful for the past two years she better watch out because now she's truly going to see my bad side.

<> <> <>

SHOULD I BE NICE AND POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY?