One Life [13]

Destiny

My eyes fluttered open, I felt so sore. It was hard to move, it felt like my arms were five hundred pounds each. I was burning my entire body felt like it was set up on fire and I felt sweat on my forehead. I tired to caught but my throat was dry.

I started breathing heavyly, my chest rapidly beating up and down.

"Honey, oh my your awake, her drink some water."

I looked up to see Pattie passing me a glass of water.

When had Pattie gotten here. Why was I in bed. Memories from yesterday flowed through my mind.

How I come home to Justin and Tifanny kissing, how she had broke up with Justin, how Justin kicked me out before I fainted.

I winced at the memory. How had I got to my bed and where was Justin. He must be devastated after Tifanny broke up with him.

"Honey, drink the water" Pattie said

"Where's Justin" I asked barely above a whisper

"He called me and told me you fainted, I sent him out to get you some medicine."

"Honey, I think you need to see a doctor, your getting very week. You've lost so much weight and you barely ever eat."

"I'm fine Pattie. There's nothing to worry about. I'm just stressed because exams are coming up." I lied through my teeth.

"You know if anything is bothering you can tell me right. I promised your mother I would take care of you."

"Yes I know. I'm sorry I've been so isolated for the past days. I've just been stressed over school." I lied again.

"Well there's nothing to stress about your an A grade student and I am sure you will archive amazing grades for your finals."

"Thanks for believing in me Pattie."

"Hey, I brought advil. Is she awake."
I heard Justin voice. The hairs my arms raised. Was he still upset with me. Did he still want me out of the house.

"Yeah, she just woke up. Should I give you two some time alone."

"No, Pattie I'm fine. As a matter in fact why don't I cook dinner for you." I persisted, I was to scared to be alone with Justin. I was scared he would yell at me again.

"Heavens no, honey your still very weak. I can't have you do that. You need to rest."

"Pattie, I'm perfectly fine. I'll just dash in the kitchen and cook up something real quick while you watch television. Don't worry about me I'm a big girl" I joked.

"Oh sweetheart your too kind."

"Its nothing, honestly."

My body ached as I got up but I tried to hide it. I hunched towards the washroom holding on to the wall for support.

I washed my face and quickly entered the kitchen and started cooking some pasta.

<> <> <>

Sorry this chapter was so lame. It was a filler. I've wrote two new chapters. I just have to edit them and I'll post them asap.

THINGS IN THIS BOOK ARE ABOUT TO GET VERY INTENSE

GRAB A BOX OF TISSUES CAUSE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL HAVE YOU AN EMOTIONAL MESS.

ILY GUYS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. I WAS HONESTLY PLANNING ON QUITING ON THIS BOOK BUT YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT MADE ME WANT TO WRITE AGAIN. THANK YOU.