One Life [7]

"Your right, you know what go on your date with him, but don't come crying home"

( The picture above is Destiny, (Barbra Palvin) and that's the dress she's wearing to the dance)

<> <> <>

Destiny

"Destiny please, please, come to the dance tonight"

"No, no and for the millionth time no"

"But whyy" Lisa whinnied.

"I already told you, I'm not going to the dance. I have nobody to go with, plus school dances aren't my thing."

"You can hang around with me and Tony, please it will be so much fun."

"No, I don't want to get in between you and Tony, please. I just don't want to go and you out of all people should know that."

"I know but your always home, you need to go out more, have a little more fun in your life."

"My life is perfectly fine."

"You and me both know that's a lie."

I froze at her harsh words, I looked down ashamed that my own friend would say something like that to me.

"Desi, oh my god I'm so sorry. You know I didn't mean it like that. I'm so sorry"

"It's okay, I need to get to class anyway" I rushed down the halls ignoring her calling my name.

<> <> <>

My old nike sneakers were making loud scrunching noises as I walked down the hall way, class was dismissed 30 minutes ago but I stayed behind to ask Mr. Smith a math question I didn't understand, after Mr. Smith explained it and I was one hundred percent sure that I understood It, I walked towards the lunch room. The halls were empty, everyone was probably eating in the cafeteria.

As I reached the hallway which located my locker, I felt the sense that someone was following me. Increasing my pace, I started speed walking towards my the cafeteria, not daring to look behind me, the footsteps got louder, panicking I started running down the hallway.

"Hey, stop" a manly voice I've never heard before commanded.

I stopped dead in my tracks, turning to face Stephan, one of the school Jocks. He was 6ft or more, he had bleach blood hair, a fit body, and sea blue eyes. All the girls in school were crazy about him.

I stood there not knowing what to say, what on earth would Stephan want with me. Maybe he was going to hurt me.

My legs felt like jello.

"Me" I squeaked out.

He laughed. I didn't know what he found funny, so I just stood there dumbfounded.

"You look pale, don't worry I'm not going to hurt you"

I didn't know if I should trust him or not.