One Life [5]

"But I don't love you Destiny, I only love Tiffany"

(Tiffany Justin's girlfriend in the book is Is played by Cailin Russo the model.)

Destiny

It was Friday, the end of this dreadful week. I thought maybe things were getting better between Justin and I but the complete opposite was happening. Things had actually gotten even worse.

He wouldn't even have breakfast at the house. He left before I even had got a chance to wake him. This had been going on for a few days till he had completely stopped coming home. I would rather have back what life was like before the incident but I would never give up anything for what had happen the past week. I would think about it everyday. How his hands griped on my arm. How his fingers felt, his long fingers touching my soft skin. I was going crazy. It might have not sounded like a big deal but it was everything to me. The night we made eye contact was different than anything before. It was like he actually looked at me for the first time without any hatred, his irises pierced into mine, I couldn't get rid of the image of his eyes, and how they looked at me. I didn't want to get rid of the image perhaps. I replayed it over and over in my head never getting tired of It.

I had taken a shower and changed into a pair of white American Eagle jeans and a cotton black Nike pull over.

The days were getting cooler, winter was just down the road.

Munching on the last piece of toast I gulped down my orange juice, quickly putting my dirty dishes into the sink. I thought of rinsing them but I had no time I'd be late for school.

Rushing down the streets the cold air blow over me, giving me goosebumps. "Ahh choo" I sneezed into the klnex, I always kept extra in my pocket. My flu hadn't recovered since last week it had gotten worse matter of fact. I had been getting weaker and tired faster. I hadn't thought much about it. It was probably because the season was changing or perhaps I had caught the seasonal flu.

As I entered the crowed hallway I heard mumbling. I kept my gaze low. My long brunet hair fell loose on my shoulders covering my face. I heard whispers and felt the glares. I wanted to disappear but the day had just began.

I speed walking towards my locker. I took out my history text book and placed my bag back inside. I turned as I faced Lisa's bright smile, "Good morning beautiful" I instantly blushed, I barely ever got complimented. "Morning Lis and stop with these lies, beautiful, I'm far from that"

"You need to stop lowering your self esteem your are gorgeous, okay"

I faked smiled "only if it was that easy Lis"

"So has Justin come home, since the incident" we talked as we walked toward our classes

"No, it's almost been a week now, I'm really scared. I stay up all night waiting for him. I barely got any sleep tonight. He hasn't even come to school. I'm so worried about him." I frowned

"Hey turn that frown upside down. I heard he came to school today. I also saw his car parked up front"

I instantly smiled as relief rushed over me. I quickly made a prayer in my head thanking God he was okay.

"Aww look at you, smiling because of him. Why don't you go talk to your moody husband"

"I don't think that's a good idea. He hates talking to me, specially in school"