The Move

"Well, that flight was long" I say to myself while looking for the lady professor I am meant to meet. "Professor... Professor... What was her name? I should really remember since she's the one I'm under the care of."
"Miss Artemis Black?"
"Huh?" I turn towards the voice only to see the Professor standing right behind me.
"If you were looking to startle me, good luck Professor. I've never been startled, scared, nor felt fear."

"Of course not dear. Please call me Aunt while we are not at Hogwarts." Her tone stern yet kind and inviting. I've heard she can shape shit into a cat. Well, it's nice to meet another person who turns into a cat. Even though, my cat form is quite... Large.

"What are the colors of your cat form; are you a house cat or something larger?" I ask her with my usual straight look painted on my face. The same look kids seem to be afraid of at elementary school and the beginning of middle school. Until this drastic move of course.

"You've grown to have a northern United States accent, Miss Artemis. It's quite beautiful with your smooth tone." A smile on Aunt's face seemingly avoiding the topic about her cat form.
"Thank you, but please Aunt, I'd like to know about how you are as a cat. In return, I'll tell you about myself as one." I say as we load ourselves onto the tram to central London.
"Alright Artemis. I'm a simple long haired housecat with a base colour of grey and black stripes. Now I'd like to know more about your's" Her smile still residing on her thin lips. She makes me feel more comfortable then the muggles do, even though I've grown up with them while under the care of a kind wizard who once lived in London. Father isn't a pure blood, nor part of the Black family. He's a simple wizard whom gardens and sells his produce to the locals in town. We lived in the woods, so he could teach me more about my history and simple magic without casualties. I'll forever know him as my father.
"Well, I shift into quite a large cat. A tiger that matches my black and white hair. I shift into a white tiger Aunt. As of right now, I look half grown due to only being 11 years old." I couldn't help but smile slightly at my words. I know I'm the only one who shifts into something larger than a house pet. At least, now I am. The last person who could was a witch who died 11 years ago. My mother, she passed during my birth and my biological father couldn't handle the loss or seeing me. So he passed by his own hand from heartbreak. I was only under the care of Uncle Sirius for a few months until the incident.
"A white tiger you say? You're just like your mother. Do you ever see her spirit?" I love how inquisitive Aunt is, I feel like I could have great and informative conversations with her.
"Yes, I do."