Hiding in Time

Harry, Hermione, and I used the Time turner to put us back to before Buckbeak was executed.  Hermione told Harry that this is how her and I got to all of our classes this year. And now it's time to retrace our steps.
.
First Buckbeak must live.
.
"Hermione, here." I whispered as I handed a small rock with a shell design on it to throw and get the attention of our past selves. Though she ended up hitting Harry in the head. After waiting for ourselves to leave, we lured Buckbeak into the forest with the dead animals and my words. I hugged Buckbeak tightly as he snuggled his head onto me.
We left Buckbeak in a safe spot then we were off to wait for night time.
.
Harry got our attention to show us the situation at hand. "It's time Hermione. Howl and go hide, I'll handle the rest and meet you in the hospital wing. Trust me." I whispered to Hermione before whispering to Harry. "You'll know what to do when the time comes." I gave him a smile before I transformed into my tiger. I stared at them with those piercing pale blue eyes before climbing up the tree.
Soon Lupin came running towards Hermione's howl. They hid successfully and ran off as soon as they heard my guttural growl. I jumped down and into the sight of Lupin.
Professor, I'm sorry. But this is what we prepared for. I snarled at Lupin and he charged at me. Luckily I evaded him and pounced on him from behind sinking my claws into his skin. He grabbed me and threw me off in front of him just as I caught the eyes of Harry. I focused back on Lupin swatting my paw at him with a harsh hiss and lured him away from Hogwarts grounds.
After some time, Lupin ran off and I ran back to the hospital wing and waited for Hermione and Harry. I nursed my wounds while still in my tiger form as I waited.
Finally they showed up and I quickly became human and we ran in just in time. Ron made us laugh when we entered the hospital wing and Hermione told me the news. Harry apologized for the things he said and is happy to be related to 'such a vision of a tiger'. I'm happy to have my uncle back. And I know Buckbeak is well taken care of in Uncle's hands.
I had my fair share of words with Draco about him having his father take drastic measures.
Harry received his new broom and even a feather of his own.

Oh next year should be just as exciting..