You deserve it

I sat next to Harry while Neville was knee deep in the lake studying water plants. Neville says that Moody gave him the book. "Artemis, were you able to see anything. I know you must've tried." Harry spoke softly towards me.
I nodded before speaking, "I tried, but I all I saw was Moody and his vial of that mystery drink." I sighed before looking over and seeing Ginny, Hermione, and Ron. I rolled my eyes while Harry and I got up. I walked up to Ron and slapped him as hard as I did Draco that day on the broom. Ginny smiled at me knowing why I did that. "Blood hell was that for?" Ron looked at me stunned as he asked his question. I slapped him once more before speaking sternly. "You petty little boy Ronald. You know exactly what this is for." I turned back around and sat at the base of the tree while Harry was informed that Hagrid was looking for him. "I'll see you for our study session Hermione. I'm studying with Neville right now." I yelled to Hermione before she gave an okay and said Ginny would be joining. I rolled pant legs up and got in the water with Neville for a while.
.
I was walking to the garden of Hogwarts when I saw McGonagall run towards Moody and the crowd of students. Pushing through, I see a white ferret being lifted into one of Draco's friend's pants. Is that ferret Draco? He's so cute I couldn't help but laugh. McGonagall transformed the ferret back into Draco. He looked traumatized from that event. Draco ran off saying something about his father. His father truly is foul, I hate being around him. One of his friends saw me and ushered me to go after Draco. I obliged and transformed into my white tiger form and ran off to find Draco.
It wasn't hard to find him. He was sitting in front of the Ravenclaw tower. I walked up to him and rested my large head on his lap as he stroked my hair. Transforming back to being human, I stood and took his hand. "Come with me my love." I spoke softly with a small and gentle smile. We walked hand in hand to the Vanduct courtyard and sat by the edge before laying in the grass. "Don't mention anything to your father ferret." I spoke with a chuckle as I looked over at Draco with a smile. "You're pretty cute as a ferret." Draco smiled and spoke as he pulled me into his arms. "You think so?" He asked me before we both laughed about what just happened. I laid my head on Draco's chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat slow as he breathed peacefully. The yule ball is coming up, and something tells me Draco has a surprise for me.