A Curious Sorting Hat

"Artemis! I have a question." Hermione yells out, I now know why she was staring at me earlier. Very interesting she is, very intelligent as well.
"Yes Hermione? You seem very excited." Slowing down to walk with her, her legs are very short. Then again, I'm tall for my age. Age eleven years, five feet and five inches tall. Doctors and studies say I'll be full grown in height and body figure by my fifteenth birthday. I'd look like my mother and be as tall as her. Five feet and eight inches tall with a curvy body. Wide hips, thighs large enough to touch, a round bum, slight large breasts, perfect hourglass figure, and pale beautiful skin that shines in the moonlight. If I truly turn out like my mother, a slightly flat stomach area. My mother was beautiful, I can only hope to look like her.
"You're from the northern region of the United States, right? What is it like there? You're also part of one of the only pureblood families alive, right?" Hermione is full of questions, I like her. She proves to be confident and intelligent. I wonder if she studies like me.
"I am Hermione. As I'm sure you've noticed my way of speaking. As of your question for how it looks over there, it's beautiful. It's a winter wonderland during the cold season, a beautiful tray of colors during autumn, and the flowers fill the air with an overwhelmingly yet nice scent in the spring and summer. By the way, you seem to love learning. Let's study together often."
I say with a small but bright smile on my pale face as she nods excitingly for our future study sessions.

We file into the grand hall, and I look up at the enchanted ceiling to look like the night sky. Absolutely beautiful, I'd spend a lot of my time in here just to stare at the stars. Or of course walk around the grounds just to read and enjoy the sights of nature.

Aunt starts to name off the children to be sorted after Professor Dumbledore announces about the school and how things will go.. as well as announcing the transfer student from the states.. me. Many eyes stared at me, including a white haired boy who just smiled at me for no reason. Hair as white as half of mine, interesting.

Then came my name from Aunt's mouth for my turn to be sorted.
"Artemis Black!" Aunt looks my way with a smile as I walk up to the wooden chair that has definitely seen some days.
The sorting hat hums as he tries to place me then shouts. "Definitely, yes perfect. Ravenclaw!" As I predicted, but still, I'm happy. The cheer from the Ravenclaw house table, which just happens to be right beside the Slytherin house table. A girl in her second year welcomes me with a big smile to the house and table. "I'm Raine Sola, very nice to meet you. I'll be showing you around later. Oh.. looks like a first year Slytherin is staring at you. Draco Malfoy, pureblood wizard of the Malfoy family. They tend to look down upon anyone muggle born. Pay no mind to him." I thank her as I look over at Draco, hm.. maybe he knows I'm a pureblood? Why else would he be staring at me..?

Finally everyone is sorted, and the feast begins..