Reunion

"Harry, do you believe me now?" I whispered to Harry as we stood in Professor Lupin's classroom.
"I'm not sure, but you're the only person who is making since in all of this. By the way what were you doing in Professor Lupin's office this late.?" Harry asked me. His question caused me to look stunned and over to Lupin then back to him. "Professor Lupin has some insight on transformations and how to protect one's self while in such form. Dangerous work during the day. People could get in the way." I spoke softly yet stern towards Harry. Lupin got his answers from Harry and that map. Harry left and I left soon after letting Lupin know I know what to do now and not to worry.
.
Harry, he's innocent. You'll see.
.
"I can't join you three today on going back to the castel. I'm distraught about Buckbeak. I have somewhere to go." I spoke with a break in my voice as I cried softly. Gripping onto the feather he gifted me.
His execution shattered me today. The minister let me say goodbye to my friend for he left forever. This year has been low to almost non existent for my visions. This is because of the seizures from last year. They were worse than they were the two times I had them in my childhood. Maybe that time turner will help later..
.
"Uncle! Did you get him? I let the rat loose for you." I said as I ran up to Sirius giving him a tight hug.
Harry and Hermione came running in and before I could stop him, Harry tackled Uncle to the ground. I ran over to Hermione and stayed quiet while things were done. Of course Snape came running in with the wrong conclusion but Harry did the right thing by casting Snape into the bed. I ran over and picked up the wands and returned them to the owners before Uncle Sirius pushed me behind him. "Stay behind me Lotus. I'll handle it." Sirius told me as I locked eyes with Hermione and nodded in her direction. She trusts me to do the right thing.
Sirius got that mangy rat to turn back into Peter. Once they got him away from the door, I stood in front of it to make sure no one left. I looked outside and started to get worried about the time. "Professor Lupin.." I spoke softly before Uncle Sirius spoke up. "Please be quiet Lotus, not a moment to waste." He said softly while patting my head gently then turning his focus back to Peter.
.
We left the shack from underneath the tree. And I walked over a ways with Uncle Sirius hand in hand. I stayed quiet as Harry and Uncle spoke. I already spoke with uncle about my living arrangements. We settled on me living with him in our rightful home for the rest of my schooling. After that I'll be inherenting the Black family home.
.
Unfortunately the moon was faster than us and Uncle rushed to Lupin to slow the transition into a werewolf. Snape came out and protected the four of us students with himself. Sirius and Lupin fought but Sirius got hurt and Lupin ran off towards the howling in the distance. "Uncle!" I shouted as he walked into the woods. I jumped over Snape after transforming myself and ran after my uncle with Harry not far behind.
We ended up by a large pond. Sirius and I were human and I was trying to tend to him when Harry ran up to us. We were too late. I noticed the Dementors and leaped onto Uncle Sirius to stay with him. The kiss of the dementors affected us all.
A bright light shown from across the pond pushing the beasts away and Sirius kept his life. Blackness shrouded us all.