Chilly Truth

"Here tiger, wear this. I've enchanted it to keep you safe from the dark. Never take it off, no matter what happens." Draco told me as he slipped a silver band with 3 large black stones that shined like the moonlight onto my finger. "Never." I responded before looking up at him and waving him goodbye and sitting with Hermione, Ron, and Harry. Smells feral in here..
.
The lights went out just as the train stopped. "It's freezing in here..-" I said softly just before a dementor entered our train car. I kicked Mr.Lupin's leg jolting him awake just in time to perform the patronus charm.
Some time went by and Harry woke up. He was handed some chocolate by Lupin before he left to speak with the conductor of the train.
"Harry, are you alright?" Hermione asked.
.
While we all had a conversation about what happened, Ron's rat crawled onto my lap. "Nasty thing. I know what you are." I whispered to myself as I picked up the rat by it's tail and handing it back to Ron. "Keep it off of me Ron. Or I'll feed it to Shanks." I sneared towards Ron and continued the conversation with everyone.
"Sirius Black?" Ron said as he looked over at me before continuing, "Are you related to him Artemis?" Hermione smacked Ron's arm for asking me that question. She was about to tell him to stop but I cut her off with my answer. "Yes Ron, he's my uncle. Now please, no one will ask me about my uncle until I bring him up." I spoke sternly causing Ron to sit back. Hermione gave me a look telling me she knows I know something and will talk to her later about it. I gave her a slight nod before looking out the window.
.
We made it to Hogwarts and settled in to the Great hall and had a great feast. Raine and I headed up to our rooms in the tower. For our first night at Hogwarts.

(AN: short I know. Sorry.)