This dress..

Raine walked up to me with a package wrapped in black silk with a letter from Uncle Sirius.
"Thank you Raine." I spoke with a smile and brought the package to my room and read the letter first.
"My Lotus,
This dress was made over a century ago and preserved specifically for the daughters of the Black family. I can only guess you've grown into your figure early, just like your grandmother and those before you. This dress was worn by the Black family women each Yule ball and their weddings. Your mother left this dress with me to keep it preserved just for you. Please have a wonderful night, Lotus." The note from Uncle was touching and made me smile wide.
I opened the package and lifted out a beautiful black gown. "Alright, let's try it on." I whispered to myself before carefully and easily sliding on the dress. Raine helped me zip up the back of the dress, causing the dress to really hug my defined hourglass figure. I looked in the tall mirror to put my hair up in a barret clip, leaving my hair loose.
"Artemis.. you look beautiful. Your wide frame and hourglass figure is really complimented by this dress." Raine spoke as if she was in awe. I smiled in the mirror to her before really looking at the details of the dress. Beautiful black silk and cotton mix touching the floor with its small train. Black and white diamonds in all different shapes and sizes wrapped my hips then making their way up my sides and over my breasts. Beautiful lace sewn in a vine like pattern covered a large v-section of my torso both front and back. The lace sewn into an amazing transition to the silk meeting at the sides of the long v shape. The v shape made of lace traveled from my neck down to my lower abdomen, and on my back, the v traveled from my shoulders down to my lower back. The v shapes only meeting at the top of my shoulders on the small strip of silk and cotton mixed fabric. The long sleeves covered my arms ending with points touching my middle knuckles on my hands. The sleeves are made with the same black fabric as the rest of the dress only with lace like material to make vines running down my arms.
"This dress really does." I replied to Raine with a small smile. I look like my mother..
.
Hermione and I made our way down the steps to the Great Hall while both of us received stares. "Seems like people really notice your beauty." We both said simultaneously before we laughed at the timing. She left with Victor while Draco made his way to me.
"You're absolutely the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, Artemis.." Draco spoke, seemingly in awe as he took my arm and led me into the Great Hall.
The four champions started the dance, then the head master.
Draco and I joined them on the dance floor, and we danced like two swans in love. This is the most I've ever seen him smile, and it was directly towards me. The song seemed to slow for Draco and I as we simply swayed back and forth. His arm wrapped about my waist and his hand covering my lower back. We were so close, basically breathing in each other's skin and fabrics.
"Artemis, I'd like to give you your surprise now." Draco spoke softly to me with a wide smile. I nodded before he apirated us to my room in the Ravenclaw tower where we slowly danced to the faint music from the great hall.
"Now why here?" I asked curiously as I smiled up at him. Before I knew it, Draco had locked his lips with mine full of passion and love. I closed my eyes and pressed back against him and slightly gripping his dress robes and his hand that was still locked with mine. This feeling.. this is love filled with passion for him. I truly do love him. The kiss finally broke as I wrapped my arms around Draco's neck. His smile so wide and so cute. "I love you Artemis. Forever and Always." Draco spoke softly almost seeming out of breath from the kiss.
"I've been waiting to hear that. I love you, forever and always."
We apirated back to the great hall and continued to dance slowly before sitting together at a table when the music's pace picked up to something from a concert. Let's stay like this.