A Word In

I walk down the Ravenclaw tower with Raine listening to her ask me many questions about my clairvoyance and how it works. Then only to be met with the voices of Hermione and Ron running up to the bottom of the tower yelling out my name.
"Artemis! Come! Harry was brought back up and is now in the hospital wing." Ron says to me while out of breath showing me to the hospital wing, I say goodbye to Raine whom I'll see again in second period potions, and I follow Ron.
"We're here, Harry is over there." Ron points to the far end of the beds. We walk over and, as I guessed as much, he'd be here after the events in the dungeons.
"Hermione, how did my advice work for you?" I ask Hermione in a hushed tone, yet Ron still heard.
"Advice? What advice is she talking about Hermione?" Ron looks over in wonder looking back and forth between Hermione and I. I smile slightly with a small chuckle.
"Oh nothing Ron. I'll tell you later." My reply seems to make him even more curious.
..
House cup. I'm sure the Gryffindors will win that oversized goblet. Only due to the extra points Professor Dumbledore will award them. I may have put in a word about those four certain Gryffindors.

Professor Dumbledore announces the amount of points given to each house least amount to the highest amount.
Hufflepuff
Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Then the added point boosts Gryffindor to first place, which is rightfully earned. Though the look on Draco's face is entertaining to say the least. I know how he feels, I know how I feel. Let's just wait a little longer.

Draco brings me to my seat with Hermione, Ron, and Harry then walks away.
"I still don't know why you hang around someone like him. He's foul worm." Ron says with a long face and a scrunched brow.
"Ron, I told you. I keep him away from Hermione most of the time. Also, there's more to him then he lets on. Don't bring it up again Ronald." A reply stern enough for him to back off and apologize. The train starts and it's off to summer.
.
.
.