Apologize for That Robe

Ron came to me to apologize after Harry survived battling the Hungarian Horntail. A real piece of work, that dragon.
"Artemis, before you slap me for being petty, I wanted to apologize." Ron spoke quickly before my raised hand could slap him. "I was wrong and now things are okay." He finished as I lowered my hand. I gave him a small smile before speaking sternly towards him. "Next time, believe your best friend. Harry has no reason to lie." Ron nodded in agreement as Harry and Hermione sat down at the table for breakfast. I sat next to Hermione before checking Harry's wounds, then began eating my toast.
Nigel had walked up to Ron to hand him a package from his mum. I continued to scoul at the newspaper because of the idiotic section; accidentally making it combust into a quick flame that devoured the paper. Luckily, the flame didn't last long or spread.
"Mom sent me a dress.." Ron spoke in a confusing tone. Ginny said she wasn't wearing that ghastly robe. Hermione and I laughed quietly but Ron heard us.
"What are you two on about?"
"They're not for Ginny. They're for you. Dress robes."
I chimed into the conversation between Ron and Hermione.
"They're very... traditional men's dress robes." I spoke before laughing at how old they are. How are they still well preserved? They may be traditional, but they're so old.
.
Later, Professor McGonagall had all of us girls and boys in one of the wider corridors for a.. dance lesson?
"The Yule Ball has been a tradition of the Tri Wizard Tournament since it's inception. On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the Great Hall for well mannered frivolity." McGonagall spoke in a stern yet soft tone and continued to tell us about the history of this ball.
"As representatives of the host school, I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward. And I mean this literally because, the Yule Ball is first and foremost, a dance." She finished with a serious look on her face. With that said, everyone on the girls side seemed excited, but the boys side looked as if they were just shot in the leg by a bullet.
McGonagall silenced everyone with one word before continuing on her speech. "The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the Wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening bismitching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling, band of baboons." McGonagall continued to speak about the dance before she had Ron demonstrate how to dance with her. The boys teased Ron about having to hold her waist.
.
Later that day, Draco sent me a bouquet of blue stargazing lillies with a note asking me to go with him to the ball. Of course, I found him in our normal spot to sit. I sat behind him and lowered his head onto my lap and smiled down at him. "Nothing but extravagant you are. Of course I'll go with you my ferret." I laughed in my words as I teased him about being a ferret. "But I have to ask, what kind of surprise are you planning? You mentioned a surprise in your note." I asked quietly so no one else could hear us. Draco shook his head to tell me he won't say anything about it.