A Slapping Start

Hagrid and I were sitting in his home talking about beasts and their favorite things when Ron, Harry, and Hermione came bursting in. Ron puked out a slug and Hagrid gave him a bucket before everyone sat down. "What happened?" Hagrid and I asked worriedly. "It was Malfoy" Harry replied almost steaming with anger. But Hermione was distraught. I sat next to her and held her hand before Harry started explaining.

...

"He called you a what?!" I screamed loudly which seemed to startle everyone. Which makes sense, I never talk loudly. Typically you have to really pay attention to be able to hear me. "Artemis, don't do anything rash!" Hermione responded as I made my way out of Hagrid's home and up to the Quidditch field. 

I summoned my broom and flew up over to Draco before stopping him mid flight. "How dare you call Hermione a mudblood!?" Everyone watched as I reached over and slapped Draco across the face surely to leave a bruise. "You'll have to try really hard to keep me from ending your chance now. Meet me in front of RavenClaw tower in exactly two hours!" I flew down and to Hagrid's before landing and walking back into his home and sitting down. Hagrid said that they could hear my screaming from inside his hut and gave me a hand towel with some ice to soothe my burning hand. 

Later, Hermione walked with me to the entrance of my house's tower, said her goodbyes after telling me I should still be in a relationship with Draco. I lounged on my broom with a book waiting for Draco to arrive. 

"Right on time Draco. What do you have to say for yourself. Hermione has barely forgiven you for my sake. But I'm having a hard time accepting this relationship with you." I exclaimed towards him while still on my broom. "Artemis, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Please forgive me and let me keep my chance with you." Draco said as he got on his knees to apologize and hold my hands. I sighed and got off my broom sending it off to my room and stood in front of him. "Alright. But if I ever hear that you've insulted her or any other witch or wizard with that awful name, you will regret it." I said sternly before giving him a small smile. Draco stood up, already taller than me, and pulled me close into a hug. "Thank you my roaring tiger." He said softly before planting a kiss on my head and saying his goodbyes then heading off. Today felt too overwhelming to me, so I decided on stay up in my room completing the next semesters worth of school work. Please let tomorrow be better.