Hints Hints Hints

Just two months until the end of the year. I continue to hint that Professor Quarrel is just putting up an act and actually working for the Dark Lord. Obviously the Dark Lord isn't deceased, signs and evidence in plenty of places show he is alive. I've caught Professor Quarrel talking to himself, but hearing the raspiness the Dark Lord is known to be heard as.
But still, Harry insists that the culprit is Snape. Hagrid mistakenly told me things about his three headed dog named fluffy. Of course calming a magical house pet is always a bit of music. I often sing to Professor Dumbledore's Phoenix, Faux. According to my father and the Spirit of my mother, I have quite a gifted voice. Many professors here seem to believe that as well. Hermione, Ron, and Harry ask to hear my voice during studying breaks or when we simply hang around. I've grown to be part of that friend group, guess I'll be around for any adventures if I so choose it to be.
"Hermione, I'm sorry for Draco being so insensitive to you earlier. Sometimes he just doesn't listen." As usual I apologize on Draco's behalf, and Hermione replies with the same statement each time. "Artemis, please don't apologize for him. He's still going to mess with me, Harry, and Ron. Such as he does with most. But because of you, he doesn't tease us as much. Seems he listens mostly to you." She says everytime with a smile. She reassures me that my friendship with Draco doesn't change how each of them see me. I'm still their great friend.
"Alright. Oh, Ron, did you finally understand the question on the exam we studied for?" Ron looks down with a frown.
"Sorry Artemis. Everything we studied disappeared from my mind. I still barely pass though." I chuckle slightly replying with an 'Its alright, maybe next time.' and start packing my things to return to the Ravenclaw tower.
"I'll see you all tomorrow. Good luck on that adventure of your's. Maybe I'll join on the next one." I smile and wave good bye leaving with my things and started walking to the tower.
Draco bumps into me again, like every night. He waits by the bottom of the tower for me each night. He says he knows exactly what times I'll be arriving each different night.
"Like clockwork Draco. Every night." I say with a small chuckle as I approach him.
"I arrived here ten minutes ago. Just to make sure you get back safely. " What an awkward look on his pale face.
"You do know I'm aware of how you feel about me, correct?" Smiling at him seems to make him embarrassed with those sort of questions.
"Uh.. I'm guessing that it's still a no to my question from earlier in the year." Draco rubs the back of his neck with a cheeky grin plastered onto his face.
"It still is a no as of now Draco. Just wait a little longer." With a small hug given to him, I make my way up the tower, giving my answer to the riddle, and heading to bed.