Intro: Oversized Goblet

The entire train ride to Hogwarts, I was completely silent. I never show much emotion, but Hermione noticed something was off with me. I'm grateful she didn't ask about it. Things like this, when I'm faced with horror or possible death, I become stone faced soon after and refuse to speak for hours. This worries me about our safety.
.
Everyone watched two international schools arrive quite extravagantly. Even in the introduction to the great hall was a bit much. The Minister says only those ages seventeen and and up can enter. Though I started school here a year older than everyone in my graduation class, I'm still only 15. I don't think I would have entered anyway it would be just too much.
"Artemis, are you alright." Raine whispered over to me with a nudge to my arm. She snapped me out of whatever trance I was in. "Yes, I'm alright. I was lost in thought. Why?" I whispered back to Raine while turning to look at her.
"You were staring at Draco. But you looked upset towards him. Is everything okay between you two?" She asked with a small smile of comfort. I nodded before looking back at Draco who looked at me then turned his head to look away. He seemed upset, I'll have to talk to him later.
That night, I was walking to Ravenclaw tower and up to my attic room when I was stopped by Draco.
"Artemis, are you alright" Draco said as he stepped in front of me and took my hands in his. My hands have become smaller than his now, my fingers are thin and long. I'm even more pale than Draco now. How that is even possible, I'm unsure about that. "Yes, I'm alright. Was I non responsive?" I replied looking up at him. He nodded and continue to tell me, "I was calling out to you. And you were scouling at me earlier. I was worried." He pulled me towards him into an embrace and rested his chin on my head. I gripped onto his shirt and rested my head on his chest. "I've been out of it since the Quidditch World Cup horror. Death Eaters.. I absolutely despise them. I have a family member in Azkaban because of what she's done. She just happens to be a Death Eater. I could never forgive them for murdering my mother." I spoke softly to him. He was silent and simply kissed the top of my head. The way he comforts me is perfect. Silent but full of love. Draco walked up the tower to the door. He lifted my hands to his lips and kissed them gently before saying goodnight and left to his dormitories. I'll be alright by tomorrow after some sleep.